Main Menu

BICS

Started by mygrimmbrother, 08 September, 2009, 11:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Right, I've gots me a pair of tickets. Look forward to meeting you all. BTW, I trust we're all going to be wearing oversized homemade badges with are forum names on?  ;)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 19 September, 2009, 12:44:04 PM
Right, I've gots me a pair of tickets. Look forward to meeting you all. BTW, I trust we're all going to be wearing oversized homemade badges with are forum names on?  ;)

Ye shall know me by my unfeasibly large boots.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

QuoteYe shall know me by my unfeasibly large boots.

Prince?

Bolt-01

Open invite to any and all boarders- Make sure you stop by the FQP table, buy your copies of our comics and I'll make sure we can all arrange to meet up in the vening for drinkies and rubbish talking.

I'd also 'really' like to meet up on the friday- so if someone wants to nominate a pub I'll do my utmost to make sure that at least three boarders are there.

Kev Levell

A quick google search has turned up this: The Wellington
Now, I don't really know Brum (having only ever been there twice in my life) but this looks pretty central and from memory, there'll be plenty of alternatives nearby if this isn't suitable...

Banners

The Wellington is awesome - it's a real ale pub. They have a digital scoreboard showing the details of the 20-30 real ales they have on. They also let you bring your own food - you can even get takeaways delivered there and they'll supply cutlery.

M@

Kev Levell

I guess we just need another vote and that'll be motion carried!

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

Aye! That's settled then. YES! I'm already looking forward to this.

Odd_Bloke

So when are we meeting there?

Mike Gloady

Good luck to you all, sorry I can't make it. 

I just have one question: Are any of you going to HellTrek?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bolt-01

Meeting in the pub- say from 8.30 on?

Mike- I'll be makin the trip meself- but I''l be in the bolt-mobile. Hoping to meet up with you all en route though.

mygrimmbrother

I won't get to Brum til quite late on friday, but how's about we go for a few shandies on the saturday? If anyone's up for that, it'd be great.

Mike Gloady

Nice.  Be good to see you and get some of that FQP goodness in person.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 19 September, 2009, 09:58:18 PM
Nice.  Be good to see you and get some of that FQP goodness in person.

So you'll be there Mike? Nice one!