Main Menu

Have you noticed...

Started by nofuture, 25 September, 2007, 04:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nofuture

...since the introduction of the codes of conduct, the sex and depravity level of the board has esculated?

First there was the naughty bits in 2000ad thread,

then the dino-girls thread and now the "death with out a helmet" thread, which sounds like rhetoric to me?!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Goaty

Batman's Superior Cousin

Just saw that 5 seconds ago, sorry!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Hoagy

This post should be sub-titled; SmallTalk

Great packaging of a story within a story. You get what I mean. It could work so well in comic form leading to the graphic volume. Up until the ending.

Any films do that to any other boarders? You see a good original film and you wonder who in the comic archives would be able to work the tweaks out to make a good frikkin GN, TPB?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Artificial Idiot

Well, I've been gone for quite a few months - And if anything the depravity seems to have decreased.

That said, I've only been checking the odd thread here and there - Not quite caught up with the progs yet.

Matt Timson

I think posting in general has been in decline for some time.  As much as I'd like to be able to blame the code of conduct, I think it started way before then.

Trouty has mentioned in the past that I am all that is wrong with the board, so chances are it started to go downhill about the time I joined.  I tend to find that the best policy is to blame Mulcher though- particularly as he doesn't seem to post here anymore and cannot, therefore, defend himself.

Obviously, the Trout is just wrong.  I am great.

:)
Pffft...