Main Menu

FFT - What if? Derby Week Tie 12- Skizz vs DR & Quinch

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 September, 2022, 06:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.

Skizz - more info

VS

Dr & Quinch - more info

What if we'd got the derby ties I always hoped for? Alan Moore Derby day here as his 'other' strips face off to decide which is the favourite not Halo Jones Alan Moore series?

b]To Vote[/b] Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 30th September and the winner gets a place ... well nowt this is just for fun.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Hold on I thought all this nonsense was over? Well yeah but... see well I've explained that

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

rogue69

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Sean SD

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

AlexF

Skizz plz. It's close but I'm taking tears over chuckles.

abelardsnazz

Dash Decent

Now this is a proper hard one.

Skizz is a great story, emotional beats, wonderfully illustrated, and seems more SF that the two alien adolescents.

DR & Quinch is also well drawn, memorable, and has some great comedy beats.

With a lot of hesitation and teeth-sucking, I'm going to have to go for DR & Quinch.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Little surprised how quiet and how one sided this is so far. Still a day to go to change all that so get at it and I'll announce the result in the morning.