2000 AD > General

Art and Writing Submissions

(1/2) > >>

Lawman of the Present:
Hi everyone! I've been keen to send a writing submission to Tharg for some time, and notice the site still states subs are closed due to the pandemic. I've seen/heard no update in absolutely ages on when open submissions might reopen, and wondered if anybody might have any idea?

nxylas:

--- Quote from: Lawman of the Present on 12 November, 2022, 04:38:48 PM ---Hi everyone! I've been keen to send a writing submission to Tharg for some time, and notice the site still states subs are closed due to the pandemic. I've seen/heard no update in absolutely ages on when open submissions might reopen, and wondered if anybody might have any idea?

--- End quote ---
I sent a submission just before the last window closed, which I think was March 2020, and I still have yet to receive a reply. So I wouldn't hold your breath.

Eamonn Clarke:
At the Future Shock writing competition at Thought Bubble last week Molch-R said that submissions were currently closed until they figure out a digital review system to replace people sending stuff to a physical office that nobody goes into anymore.

nxylas:

--- Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 18 November, 2022, 08:49:35 PM ---At the Future Shock writing competition at Thought Bubble last week Molch-R said that submissions were currently closed until they figure out a digital review system to replace people sending stuff to a physical office that nobody goes into anymore.

--- End quote ---
So I take it that means those of us already in the slush pile have absolutely no hope. Well, it's a form of closure, I suppose.

Eamonn Clarke:
But you may also get a chance to resubmit digitally next year?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version