Main Menu

Pros and Cons when shopping for killer Armies

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 August, 2003, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

the main problem with ninjas is amount of damn rice. they expect each day.
also they refuse to wear the brightly coloured and well tailored uniforms you offer.

best to go with a group of females. and deprive them of chocolate just before any suspected uprising amongst the unwashed. '

bonuses are best offered in shoes.

i tell you its the way to go for this sort of thing.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Nice Tom

Whatever you do, give them bulletproof vests.

Smiley

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/media/fdkitfrenchman.jpg">

La Mer

ARRGGGHHH VOLGANS!!!!
worse than any mad doktor.....

Thread Zero

"best to go with a group of females. and deprive them of chocolate just before any suspected uprising amongst the unwashed. '"

You big fool!  You cannot be deprifink der female henchvoormen ov der chocolate! Dat iz beink der sure vay ov ensewink der uprsinks, tantrums unt der Terrible Cold Shoulder Treatments!

Iz besht to be avoidink der females henchvoormans altogetherness.  Vhy, before you are knowink it, der Secret Headqvarters ov Evil iz beink filled viz der cushions, unt all ov ein 'Artifakts ov Evildoinks' haz been 'tidied avay' vhere you cannot be findink dem.  

petemaskreplica

May I suggest, if you want to bring the world crashing to a halt, that you build an army of  IT support staff, armed with Windows XP upgrades.
grrr!

Slippery PD

Minimum ?50 an hour.  No jokes.  

Yer "Im off contracting" Slips

Queen Firey-Bou

gruddam it fiendishstein get elocution lessons i can't understand a word you say.

aye, bribe me with shoes ( booooots, high shiney booooots ) & i'll be yur killer army defo, tho the chocolate deprivation is a bit harsh. theres also the "they said youve got a big arse >"
 "WHAT !!!! ? ROAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!"
technique.
and if i defeat a whole continent for ye can i get a shiney new silver breast plate in time for moniaive?

Misanthrope

Ninjas are no good. Their role was very similiar to the S.A.S, secret ops, etc.

What you need is a group of American action film heroes. These guys can take on entire armies and win without so much as a scratch (apart from a cool looking cut above eyebrow).

The downside with these guys is, they won't fly to other countries following terrorist attacks.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Thread Zero

"gruddam it fiendishstein get elocution lessons i can't understand a word you say."

Vot! Gablongensnitzen unt donnakablamus, mine voords are makink der perfekt senses, zo called Qveen Victoria Firey-Boobs!

I em haffink der aufentik 'Mk. vun Supervillainink Accent (Generic East European)', suitables for James Bond villanousness unt mid to late sixties cult televisual shows, zo dere!

Darryl

Ok, where did the Blessed Dennis and Doktor Von Fiendishein go then? I go away and they disappear.... spooky...... did he get his army?
will we ever know?
do we care?