Main Menu

Prog 1652 - Born to be Wild!

Started by Goaty, 04 September, 2009, 04:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

I'm late to the review thread again. Another 10/10 Prog.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Quote from: Odd_Bloke on 09 September, 2009, 11:50:02 AM
why is Dredd stabbing the spider when he could be shooting it?

If you stab a giant spider with an improvised spear, you keep it at arm's length. If you shoot it, it may keep coming at you even as you're shooting it.
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 September, 2009, 07:01:22 PM
Quote from: Odd_Bloke on 09 September, 2009, 11:50:02 AM
why is Dredd stabbing the spider when he could be shooting it?

If you stab a giant spider with an improvised spear, you keep it at arm's length. If you shoot it, it may keep coming at you even as you're shooting it.

Further, said giant spider has a paralysed judge in its fangs, and JD has considerable previous experience fighting giant spiders - he knows their thick bristles can deflect gunfire, but a spear through the eye into the brain is always fatal.

Grant Goggans

Since I've given up on getting print copies and going the Clickwheel route with a couple of purchases a week, I have got this far, and am enjoying it hugely, but am surprised that nobody has commented on Cursitor Doom's cameo appearance as the contender to Lulu's job as head of the Parliament of Sin.  That's gotta be him, don't you reckon?   ;D

Colin YNWA

Sorry to hear you've ahd to give up on the hardcopy Grant it really is a shame. Out of interest did you see this thread that might be another option for you?

http://2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,26867.msg470610.html#msg470610

James Stacey

The recent subscriber letter had costs for ROW subscriptions and they weren't too heinous.