Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

But were there any Frosties left in the box when you got up this morning Roger? If so....what are you complaining about??
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Roger Godpleton

At what point did I ever give you the impression that I am someone who has "breakfast" more than 3 or 4 times a year?

EDIT: Another minor impediment is that I had to edit this post to include a question markat the end of the above sentence.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Van Dom

That'll be why you're so grumpy then. Breakfast - most important meal of the day. I'd look into it....
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

Keep us up to date regarding your cereal habits, Roger.  We NEED to know sir. 

Hugs to you and yours (especially... ah, you know).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

staticgirl

I realised that my camera had been nicked at the end of the week. Luckily I had enough money to buy a new one and get a slight upgrade in the process. So only a minor impediment. I missed it on Saturday when I too went to someone's 40th birthday party but I did a few sketches in my pad instead.

mogzilla

a double post in one!

mini mog had a major yucky reaction to sun cream and the missus is on her way to chorley a+e with a suspected bust/discolated toe ::)

Peter Wolf

The water pressure in this house has been reduced somehow.I turn the cold water on upstairs in the shower and it just dribbles and i am pretty certain it wasnt like this before.I havent touched anything myself but i am going to fix this problem by going and adjusting it using the mains in the street.There is a tap in a square hole with a cover outside.That should do the trick hopefully.........

I pay water my rates and i want my water supply back as it should be but i am curious if this has been done by Southern Water who may have decreased the water pressure in the whole area as some kind of costcutting exercise.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SuperSurfer

Just tried frying an egg but it wouldn't break. The shell broke but the membrane wouldn't. Felt pretty solid inside and not in a boiled egg kind of way. It couldn't be, could it? That's me put off a late lunch.

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 25 May, 2010, 03:37:35 PM
Just tried frying an egg but it wouldn't break. The shell broke but the membrane wouldn't. Felt pretty solid inside and not in a boiled egg kind of way. It couldn't be, could it? That's me put off a late lunch.

You were too chicken to see what was inside it.

Dandontdare

mmmm - a roast chicken omelette in a shell! What's not to like?

Peter Wolf

I am fed up with not getting what i want.

The newly opened off licence along the road was stocking bottles of Dunkertons cider.2 different types.

Of course now they cant get hold of any more of it.

The CO OP across the road started stocking their own cider which was called Tillington Hills Cider.

Of course now every time i go in there to buy more they dont have any in stock.

Its curious because all the shit quality cider is ALWAYS in stock WITHOUT FAIL along with all the other rubbish that is ALWAYS in stock.

I went to Asda along the road to buy a 3 litre box of Westons Organic Still Cider because it was a good deal @ 6.00 quid per box.

Of course now they dont stock it anymore.

Its like a conspiracy but of course its my fault for being discerning instead of liking drinking rubbish like Bulmers and Magners like everyone else.

I missed last weeks prog because this weeks was out one day early for some inexplicable reason.

Its really hard to find green olives in oil [not in salt water] that are plain instead of either being stuffed with something or other.I just want plain olives .

Why are the EU dictating what choices of color of paint i can have mixed to order in a paint shop ?? I cant get the colors i want because of this.

I am sick and tired of these petty Collectivist control freaks so i expect before long they will be telling me what time i have to go to bed and get up in the morning.

Fuckers.

>:( >:(

COMMANDO FORCES

Last night, at work I put my holiday application in for Hi-Ex! and during my run up the M1 I realised that I had forgot to add the Thursday night ::) but I managed to rectify that when I got back.
Also once I had posted on Gavin's Irish Hell-Trek thread I couldn't get the internet on my phone until I arrived back home  >:D

Roger Godpleton

I walked over a cow grill whilst walking in a park and there were some teenagers walking toward me and they walked over it as well so I didn't get the satisfaction that I was somehow more hardcore than them.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

won a johnny alpha off ebay but due to several factors only managed to get to the post depot thursday ...but cos it was recorded they send it away after a week ...bollocks! contacted the seller but he was a flippant numpty who didnt put a return address and blamed me for not getting it straight away! excuse me for working and caring for my scabby child...he sent a refund after i started a dispute but though i was being unfair to him as he had offered me several pieces of non twoth related tat as replacements!?
   also had the trolls out on the ebay forum ! :lol:

i have also had the shits since yesterday... :o