Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

The problem just resolved itself so i edited the comment.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dunk!

Just got the collected Wednesday Comics hardback from DC.

Really looking forward to reading it, but boy it's going to be a bugger to fit on the shelf.  :|
"Trust we"

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: mogzilla on 29 May, 2010, 10:27:53 AM
but cos it was recorded they send it away after a week ...bollocks!

I would complain to the delivery service, what happens if you are on two weeks holiday  :-*
It seems like a very stupid system, if you ask me and everyone else who happens to be normal.

johnnystress

Hot some paid work- hooray -But it means working all weekend- so there goes the after show party after the gig I'm playing tonight..hotel booked and all

damn you fate

Roger Godpleton

It's not my birthday for a whole two hours yet.  :( >:( :'(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 29 May, 2010, 09:59:43 PM
It's not my birthday for a whole two hours yet.  :( >:( :'(

I'd put it off until the morning if I were you.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Whilst sat on the throne at work this morning, contemplating how much sleep I will get today, the cleaner walked into the toilets and just opened the LOCKED door I was sat behind :-[
She looked mortified and couldn't say sorry enough. I shall be mentioning the absolute crap locking facilities of the male toilets tonight when I see the boss  ::)

Roger Godpleton

I was slightly befuddled by the weird stains on some of my cd's, then I remembered that it's prolly projectile vomit.

House of Usher

But did it still play okay? That's the important thing.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

They were all in cases, I should have mentioned that. I had half a mind to lick "Revolver" clean but I thought better of it.

Roger Godpleton

The plastic bottle I'm currently using to store water will have to be replaced as it smells too much like cider after I drank cider out of it. It originally housed Vitamin Water, but I can't remember which flavour. Possibly the still lemonade flavour. The best flavour is Triple Berry.

http://www.vitaminwater.co.uk/en_GB/pages/home/home.html

mogzilla

our expansion chamber on the wifes car has been leaking so it got very empty and very hot on monday nearly got strnaded in southport ...thanks to the lady at number 79 for the use of her watering can ...managed to procure a part but since its a rover very hard to come by! shes gonna be selling soon!!!

The Legendary Shark

I live near Southport. It is neither south (unless compared to places further north, like Iceland) or a port (unless compared to other places that aren't ports, like Cheltenham). (Actually, one of the first buildings in the area was the "Southport Hotel," after which the town took its name. Or so a weird man in a Macintosh once informed me. Wikipedia disagrees, of course.)

Southport is full of vicious old people who smell funny and who ordered the council to move the sea further out to sea as all that water is untrustworthy and frightening. As a result, the beach is turning into a salt marsh, but there are still lots of sand hills up Ainsdale way where one can canoodle in relative obscurity. The Floral Hall would be a good place to hold a comic convention, but they never do. Bastards.

I should get a job for the Tourist Board...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Noisybast

I sometimes ride my bike to Southport.
Only very occasionally, though 'cos it's about 30 miles and I'm a lazy sod...

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

nev

Still waiting for Red Dead Redemption to be delivered. I'm livid.