Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

nev

It's pretty damn short. And it probably cost as much as the fancy meal you mentioned.

COMMANDO FORCES

I pay about £6 for my haircut at a barbers, I bet you go to a salon  ;)

Mikey

Pfft! Barbers and salons are for poseurs - I use a razor for mine.

My impediment today is my laptop is slow as the four penny post - it took 15 mins to fully start up!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Noisybast

Pah! Razors! I just wait until my neighbour is cutting his hedge, then conceal myself in the privet. Quick, cheap, and an adrenaline-fuelled thrill-ride into the bargain!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

nev

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 June, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
I pay about £6 for my haircut at a barbers, I bet you go to a salon  ;)
I paid a fiver.

Peter Wolf

I cut my own hair as well which is hardly ever since it grows very slowly and no one else ever touches my hair with anything that cuts less'n they wants a face fulla 4.

I have a slight phobia or aversion to hairdressing salons and especially Barbers shops.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

Bought the missus a Spongebob dressing gown yesterday to find that it hasn't got the belt >:(

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

mogzilla

Quote from: nev on 17 June, 2010, 08:02:10 PM
I had a haircut.

which one?

i for one am growing mine after many crap haircuts...its at the messy awkward stage sort of an eighties afro combo. plenty of gel!! :-[

nev

mogzilla

Tiplodocus

Not made it to the comic shop for two weeks.

Next chance I'll have is next wednesday. 

That means possible Thrill Power Overload as I pick up 3 progs, a Meg, the end of Battlefields: The Firefly and Her majesty, the next Grant Morrison Batman and Robin and the next Return of Bruce Wayne.

On the plus side: some great reading ahead.

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Peter Wolf

I left a bottle of cider in the freezer to chill it and then forgot about it and now its frozen solid and i want to drink it right now.

Its fair to say also that i am not particularly enjoying life right now for many different reasons.

Also i havent got the go ahead yet on any of the outside work that i have priced up for and booked up and the clock is ticking and before they know it will be Autumn and the weather will deteriorate because they spend too long procastrinating not to mention all the absentee Buy to let landlords that own flats that they rent out have to be contacted and on and on and on it goes....

Its all a fucking complete drag.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP