Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I am not finding it that hot particularly but mind you i am on the coast so that might make a difference.In any event i dont find hot temperatures a problem.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Something Fishy

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 26 June, 2010, 05:20:23 PM
I am not finding it that hot particularly but mind you i am on the coast so that might make a difference.In any event i dont find hot temperatures a problem.

I'm near the coast (couple of miles)and high up, which helps as we get plenty of wind.

Still bloody hot here though.Not a huge fan myself.

Something Fishy

Roger Godpleton

Hot weather leads to erect nipples. I was wearing a polyester shirt so it was all scratchy on said nipples.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

vzzbux

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 June, 2010, 10:05:06 PM
Hot weather leads to erect nipples. I was wearing a polyester shirt so it was all scratchy on said nipples.

My nip's are permanently erect but never have problems with rubbing and chafing.
The sun is a twat though as I shouldn't be working out in it, on a lighter note better sun than rain.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

Before I go downstairs I have to put on clothes, then when I go downstairs I have to get a towel, put some rubbish in the bin, fill up my water bottle(s), put them in the fridge, have a poo, go in the shower, put my dirty clothes in the wash, take my water bottles(s) from the fridge and then go back upstairs.

Roger Godpleton

The rules of professional air hockey are bullshit.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 June, 2010, 10:52:33 PM
Before I go downstairs I have to put on clothes, then when I go downstairs I have to get a towel, put some rubbish in the bin, fill up my water bottle(s), put them in the fridge, have a poo, go in the shower, put my dirty clothes in the wash, take my water bottles(s) from the fridge and then go back upstairs.

No one's forcing you.

Roger Godpleton

JOE SOAP

House of Usher

It's not too hot for me, but it's too hot for my rabbits. They aren't very active between 11am and 4pm on the best of days: that's when they like to nap. As a consequence of it being too hot they seem to be spending most of their day lying underneath their hutch. Strange creatures. There are cooler, shadier places in the garden for them to sprawl out, and they have used them before.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

I was going to go to the beach but its way too crowded as i hate crowded beaches and also it stank down there with the stink of disposable barbeques and the air was full of smoke.I could go further afield to find a beach that isnt full of people but i really cant be bothered.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

worldshown

I have just found a dessicated toad in the greenhouse. Not sure how I'm going to break this to Mole and Ratty.

COMMANDO FORCES

This week I have been trying to find two things in my collection to take pics of, for Fridays blog, on and off I have looked everywhere!
Today, I decide to look in the first place I looked for them, as they had to be there, guess what! Yes there they were, looking up at me. The reason I didn't see them before was because I thought I'd put them away in a certain way, so as to find them quickly but I hadn't and therefore it was rather confusing.

Anyway, you'll find out what I was looking for on Friday  ;)

Roger Godpleton