Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Today I got shampoo in my eye. It hurt. I regained sight about 10 minutes later though so it's okay.

mogzilla

mini mogs birthday party today one woman rang at the last minute because she only "just" found the invite and anyway thought it was next week (how she did that when she'd just found it...) on family bought ALL their kids including ione brat who thought it was his party ,he actually took one of the seats for the other kids! we had one no show so being nice, my wife let him have the chips and his cute 2 yr old sis have a butty then the little shit demanded pudding! and sweets!! swear to grud he had worms !!! also the parent buffet we put on was invite for all the parents who came left there kids and fucked off outside for the afternoon not bothering to help or even see if we'd killed their children and then said lazy dad came in and filled a plate ...my wifes far to diplomatic.... >:(

and we had a pissed man turn up who was pissed when he arrived shouting "oi" to our helpers so when i went over he must have realised he was in the wrong place at the wrong time i am not a fighter but if he'd have disrupted mini's do i mighthave made an exception.

Rog69

I bought some Boots own-brand hayfever eye drops yesterday, they appear to be made from a mixture of battery acid and salt water.

TordelBack

Peter Wolf

My stupid exuberant gay neighbours.I am tired of their noise and their constant loud gabbling away ten to the dozen and their stupid laughing out loud every 5 seconds and all the other stupid noises that they are making and the stupid ugly bint who is with them with her obnoxious shrieking voice that doesnt stop.I feel like taping her mouth up or stuffing something into it.

Horrible and i find this with a lot of women and people in general.Horrible voices andthey make far too much noise and they get right on my tits.

I think i am going to have to shut my window as they are drinking which means its only going to get worse.More idiotic behaviour on the way.....

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Are you sure you haven't fallen thrpugh a wormhole into an episode of Three's Company, Peter "Mr. Roper" Wolf?  (if so:  the gay guy's only pretending - he's really Buffy Summer's robotic wannabe  stepdad!).  Sadly it sound more like Will & Grace (more squealing, less lingerie).

Peter Wolf

They are so clueless that they dont even know how to set alight to a Barbeque to get it going.

::)

SuperSurfer

Using new washing machine/dryer. I hit auto for drying and realised the default setting is 2hrs. Instructions say not to interrupt drying. Like a sauna here now.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 28 June, 2010, 05:58:31 PM
Using new washing machine/dryer. I hit auto for drying and realised the default setting is 2hrs. Instructions say not to interrupt drying. Like a sauna here now.

Nonsense.You can turn it off at the mains.

Just turn it off.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Roger Godpleton

Especially since I was turned into a voodoo doll of a certain metal detector guy...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

nev

I'm meant to be going to school 'til Friday even though all we're doing is watching DVDs.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

M.I.K.

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 June, 2010, 04:51:13 PM
Are you sure you haven't fallen thrpugh a wormhole into an episode of Three's Company, Peter "Mr. Roper" Wolf?

The (original) UK version's called Man About The House.