Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Also, Tordelback was evidently having a bad day and now it has ended.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Youtube is being a pain today.

I keep getting Google Server Error pages the whole time.

GGGRrrrrrrrr.......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Never mind YouTube - the Yap Shop's up and running!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

nev

I live in a secluded area, it's past 6. See a man pull up in front of house, looks suspicious, grab sledgehammer. Turns out he's the delivery man for some books I ordered, the packaging was already partly open.

Peter Wolf

It also feels like autumn today as well and while i quite like this weather in itself i was enjoying the hot weather a lot .

Quote from: Inev on 14 July, 2010, 06:14:01 PM
I live in a secluded area,

How fortunate you are.

I wish i did.I used to live in secluded areas.

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 July, 2010, 06:13:27 PM
Never mind YouTube - the Yap Shop's up and running!

I will pop in a bit later as i am in a good mood for once as Wednesday evenings i am usually in a bad mood and noone has annoyed me today so far.......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 July, 2010, 06:23:07 PM

I will pop in a bit later as i am in a good mood for once as Wednesday evenings i am usually in a bad mood and noone has annoyed me today so far.......

I can always poke you repeatedly in the ear with a frozen weasel, if that'll help?  ;)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

worldshown

Came home today to a letter from my mother's life insurance company asking her to take out an "Over 50s" guaranteed policy despite having paid out on her life insurance two months ago.

Closely followed by a phonecall from our gas supplier asking to speak to her to confirm that following her death the bills should now be addressed to me.

Roger Godpleton

Evo 2010 happened and I didn't know about it. Bah. Shockingly enough, Daigo won.

johnnystress

Looks like rain...on St Swithin's Day

well, there goes the summer

staticgirl

I am on holiday miles from any newsies that stock Twothy. :(
My netbook is too small to view the downloadable version. I shall wait patiently....

mogzilla

after a lie in and a hearty macdonalds brekky i went to my safeguarding children course today one of the activities was to see some pics of non accidental injuries to children youngest was 9 weeks old ... could'nt wait to get home to mini mog tonight...cannot belive people especially parents could be so evil heard loads of stories read plenty in case files but to see the injuries hammered it home big style... :'(

House of Usher

Quote from: worldshown on 14 July, 2010, 07:11:42 PM
Came home today to a letter from my mother's life insurance company asking her to take out an "Over 50s" guaranteed policy despite having paid out on her life insurance two months ago.

Closely followed by a phonecall from our gas supplier asking to speak to her to confirm that following her death the bills should now be addressed to me.

Barmy, illogical, insensitive and totally lacking in common sense.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Having a massive tidy up this evening I discovered I missed #69 and #71 of The Walking Dead. Bugger.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

Mikey

I've just read a 60, count 'em, 60 page paper on what is essentially muck.

I've give up for the day.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.