Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

I got my classic Doctor Who silver nemesis Cyberleader and Cyberman today and had to send them back because they were defective. but from what I did see they were very accurate and not just a re-releases of the earth shock Cybermen these ones are 100% new moulds so I can't wait till the replacements turn up thro the post.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: House of Usher on 24 July, 2010, 01:38:12 AM
They look mighty fine.

lol this is taken from the web page I got them from the atachil toys are all redy in the post so I could not take photo.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JayzusB.Christ

they look ace, alright; i thought they were actual costumes at first.  just been watching the good doctor too - haven't really had a chance to see many Matt Smith ones till now. Bit weird, the Doc being younger than me, but he makes  a convincing Timelord.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dog Deever

Fitba season has started again, so with hope in heart I headed off to Borough Briggs 'stadium'.

Knocked out of the Alba cup in the OPENING FUCKING GAME of the season, at home and by a FUCKING HANDBALL ON THE LINE goal that the INCOMPETENT ERSE-HOLE ref and his MORON LINESMAN completely ignored.

Next Saturday- knocked out of the CIS cup as well.

There is end to our collective minor-disappointment.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

TordelBack

Party people in the house behind standing in their garden shouting inanities at each other until 6am this morning.  Our kids woke up at 6.30am.  Wife is sick with what the doc assured us was a non-contagious ailment she plainly caught from our daughter who had it last week, and I have a full day of urgent work to do.  I am not amused.

Peter Wolf

Theres a rat in me kitchen - what am i going to do - theres a rat in me kitchen - what am going to do - when i catch the little fucker i am going to bite its head off. >:( >:(

This is an ongoing problem that was started when Cat bought it into the house and it escaped into the kitchen behind the units.I had previously caught 2 mice or rats that Cat had brought in and let them go in the church garden across the road but this one has proved more elusive and its a persistant fucker as well.I have had pest control in as well but they are useless as all they do is leave trays of rat poison around which it doesnt touch.

So late last night i decided to wash some clothes only to find the kitchen floor flooded with waste water from the washing machine as the rat or mouse or whatever it is had gnawed through the grey plastic waste pipe from the washing machine in various places so now my washing machine is either going to have to be replaced or i am going to have to do a repair job on it myself by replacing the waste pipe as there is no fucking way i am buying another when this machine is perfectly good.Its not an easy repair to do because of the way that the waste pipe is attached to the machine.I had to stop the machine halfway through its washing cycle so all of my clothes are still inside it.

Its just aggravation i really dont need and its going to mean taking a day off work which i would rather not do.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Lost a days work but fixed the washing machine and cleaned up the mess.I have blocked the mouse/rats access to the washing machine with tinfoil which they cant nibble through.

All because Cat brings the mouse to the door and plays with it and when i open the door the mouse runs into the house except this mouse ran into the kitchen before i could catch it.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Banners

SmallBlueThing

Re tinfoil, how does that work? Cant they just take a run-up, and bash through it, like the daleks did at the end of 'destiny of the daleks' part one?
SBT

The Doctor Alt 8

The performace of Mock THe Week I was due to attend has been cancelled

Mind you re booked for the 21st Sept when I made a phone call.

And managed to make special arrangments for one of my friends....

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 26 July, 2010, 03:29:27 PM
Re tinfoil, how does that work? Cant they just take a run-up, and bash through it, like the daleks did at the end of 'destiny of the daleks' part one?
SBT

The tinfoil is scrunched up and packed really tight into the hole it was using as access.Also they dont like the feel of tinfoil against their teeth so it stops them gnawing away at it.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 26 July, 2010, 03:50:39 PM

The tinfoil is scrunched up and packed really tight into the hole it was using as access.Also they dont like the feel of tinfoil against their teeth so it stops them gnawing away at it.

I did not know that, and it will come in useful at some point I am sure. I had a rat in me kitchen 20 years ago, in bedsit land. A man with an impenetrable Scottish accent came round, put poison down, said something that made no sense and came back a week later to dispose of the body. From first visit to last, I had no idea what he said at any time.

SBT

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!