Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 October, 2010, 11:53:04 AM
I printed out my paypal receipt for BICS, my hotel reservation, train confirmation and even a map showing the hotel, the convention centre and the pub - and I put them all somewhere safe. Very, very safe apparently, 'cos I can't find the buggers.

yea and that safe place is called the bin I bet you might have accidently throne them away with something elses like a news paper happens to my mum's documents all the time :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dark Jimbo

The corner of my bedroom window is infested - INFESTED - with ladybirds, I've just noticed. Seriously, it's a frikkin' colony. They look like they're setting up camp for the winter.
@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 October, 2010, 06:59:42 PM
The corner of my bedroom window is infested - INFESTED - with ladybirds, I've just noticed. Seriously, it's a frikkin' colony. They look like they're setting up camp for the winter.

On the outside, I hope.
STRIKE !!!

Dark Jimbo

On the INSIDE.

Every time one leaves the safety of the pack to crawl across my wall or computer screen I've been pouncing with a cup and card to relocate the buggers outside, but I've not plucked up the courage to tackle the main mass as yet.
@jamesfeistdraws

Darren Stephens

Some twit has just won my old HDTV on Ebay, collection only. Of course, reading the postage instructions never occured to them, so they are now expecting it to be posted to them.  >:( I suppose I'll have to re-list the bugger....what a waste of a ten day listing that was!  ::)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Aaron A Aardvark

My aquarium problems are over, coz ALL my fish are dead.

Fuck.

Anyone want a big glass box full of cloudy water?

Tiplodocus

Just had a haircut (it was starting to look too much like a mullett) and I've got itchy bits down my collar.

And it's going to be at least seven hours before I get home and get a chance to change my shirt.

But so long as I don't think about it itching, I'll be fine.

So long as I don't think about it itching, I'll be fine.

So long as I don't think about it itching, I'll be fine.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mikey

Didn't like his face...

I've misplaced my good wooly hat of 7 years vintage and have bought another one that I suspect will not keep it's shape for so long.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Banners

Kerrin

I think they have to by law now, don't they? That's if your contract is up of course.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death