Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

Becuase in Windows 7 you can't just receive a file via Bluetooth, you have to select a menu option saying "Recieve a File". Kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me, and took me an hour and a half to figure out. Grr...

SmallBlueThing

Because middle age hit hard today, as i was walking around the underwear section of a department store with my wife and found myself sporting an engorged member. Oh dear.
SBT

Mardroid

Well... on the plus side, I've heard the older you get, the harder it is to get.. well... harder. (That looked more like a teenage reaction to me!)

Not speaking from experience of course. (Spending a life of almost celibate singleness seems to create laws of it's own.)

Slightly miffed that I put my glasses down somewhere last night and now I can't find them. Not that big a deal, I suppose,  I can get by without them. Makes watching the telly a nuisance though.  My glasses case isn't in my jacket pocket and that thing's quite big and stands out. It's if they're outside...the whole metal frame thing renders them almost invisible.

And I can't try phoning them like I would my mobile. (Mind went to a silly place there!)

Rog69

Because my one year old daughter has started removing her own nappy, usually just after she does a poo.

Something Fishy

Quote from: Rog69 on 01 April, 2011, 05:35:40 PM
Because my one year old daughter has started removing her own nappy, usually just after she does a poo.

Ours started doing that around then (12 years ago)..  not the nicest phase it must be said.

Proudhuff

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 April, 2011, 01:28:50 PM
Because middle age hit hard today, as i was walking around the underwear section of a department store with my wife and found myself sporting an engorged member. Oh dear.
SBT

I can see three things in that sentence to be chuffed about, think yourself lucky!
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Well when else would she want to do it?  :rolleyes:

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm on the outskirts of SBT's town with supplies to feed him and his family and there is a crash blocking the road off.
No fatalities but an impressive crash still.
It looks like I will be here a while and the nice policeman said he would wake me when the road is clear.
Night, night everybody!

Dandontdare

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 April, 2011, 12:55:53 AM
I'm on the outskirts of SBT's town with supplies to feed him and his family

You have a consignment of nipple tassels and horror videos?

Emp

Not an impediment as such,more a mile round trip to get a better look and irony.

A house close to me has been sealed of and the forensic peeps involed. Been sealed up like a ducks arse for 2 days. Passing it today the wife (whose a bit of a crime nutter)..just had to go past it about 3 times to check it out.

turns out its a suspected bomb factory.....the irony is i'm from Norn Iron and thats the closest i've come to such a thing(far as i know) :)

Rog69

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 April, 2011, 09:51:15 PM

Well when else would she want to do it?  :rolleyes:

It's not entirely restricted to when she's done a poo, she's quite the little naturist and can strip off faster than Superman can change in a phone box the second you take your eye off her. But couple that with her ability to do virtually odourless stealth poo's and things can get very messy, very quickly.

Tombo

Because I've just dropped my almost finished bag of prawn crackers on the floor and now the carpet of the library is covered in a coating of fine crumbs.  I think I'll wait until I need to go make another cuppa before getting the hoover.

Emp

I really cant feel upset for a man with his own library :D

Tombo

It's somewhere where I can hide from the domestic staff  :).  Actually it's just the former small bedroom, but what else could you call a (10'x7') room with six bookcases and a computer desk (apart from slightly cramped).

Emp

I call it an office(makes me sound like i do some work in it) :D