Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: House of Usher on 20 June, 2011, 11:00:53 PM
it either means that rabbit is the poor Englishman's meat and the poor Welshman's rabbit is cheese, or it means Welshman are inept hunters; if a Welshman goes out hunting rabbit, he's going to end up with cheese on toast for dinner.

See, this forum wasn't the first to discover the Universal Fixit:

"I've had a crap day's hunting, I can't seem to catch anything"
"Have you tried cheese?"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Michaelvk on 20 June, 2011, 10:30:50 PM
Annoyingly smug as it is, I don't think they can do anything about it.. I think it's nailed into the iPhone's email app..

It does it itself! Nothing to do with me!

radiator

You can turn it off in the iPhone settings.

And yes, it is annoying - when iPhones first came out it took me a while to figure out that people weren't typing it themselves.

Richmond Clements

QuoteYou can turn it off in the iPhone settings.

Ah-ha! Nice one- just did it, thanks!

TordelBack

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 21 June, 2011, 10:43:37 AM

And with a single post, Radiator stripped RAC of his carefully-crafted public expressions of self-worth...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 June, 2011, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 21 June, 2011, 10:43:37 AM

And with a single post, Radiator stripped RAC of his carefully-crafted public expressions of self-worth...

*Sob* it's true...

Michaelvk

Got a hero prop that has to be delivered on monday. The 3d model has been struggled with at the rapid prototypers since tuesday evening.. It's unlikely that the latest files that I've sent will work either.. I'm going to have to find a place in the world capitol of lazy fucks (Cape Town), on a friday (everyone fucks off at 1400), another method of actually getting the bloody thing done. This will probably ruin my weekend plans which have been in place for well over a month. I'm not being paid nearly enough for this..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Michaelvk

..it's off.. It's working.. Fingers crossed it comes together on time..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Peter Wolf

The Middleton family.There is just something about them all which i find very annoying.After the respite from endlessly hearing about Kate MiddleClasston its now Pippa this Pippa that and "what will Pippa do next ?" and "What will Pippa do with her life ?"

Even the name Pippa is annoying.

I wish they would all Fuck Off

>:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Something Fishy

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 23 June, 2011, 06:48:42 PM
The Middleton family.There is just something about them all which i find very annoying.After the respite from endlessly hearing about Kate MiddleClasston its now Pippa this Pippa that and "what will Pippa do next ?" and "What will Pippa do with her life ?"

Even the name Pippa is annoying.

I wish they would all Fuck Off

>:(

oh Pippa, Pippa Pippa Pippa

she of the 20 something arse and the 40 something face.  What an enigma.

LIke you, I am sick of the sight of the spoiled cow.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

strontium71

Ah , but you would though , wouldn't you? And both at the same time too..
...because I hate you.

worldshown

Isn't 'pippa' Greek for oral sex or something?

It would explain why Prince Philip was smiling at the wedding.

Tiplodocus

Oh, that's who Pippa is.  I'd taken my eye off the media for a while and couldn't quite figure out who the Pippa on all of the newspaper and magazine headlines was.  I'd assumed she was from some TV show like TOWIE or something.  And she has a nice arse you say?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!