Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

They have a new cut-price version of the Tenori-On which is only like two hundred quid. One of the only things it doesn't have that the real one does is the ability to run off batteries. And they don't have plugs on the bus.
We never really die.

Tiplodocus

I am so out of touch, I don't know what this is: Tenori-On
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 20 September, 2011, 05:16:26 PM
I am so out of touch, I don't know what this is: Tenori-On
Just think of it as a sixteen track Kaossilator. With a lot more nifty tricks.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcpTMO0CrI
We never really die.

Robert Frazer

Traffic lights that turn green just as you've drawn to a stop; that's a pheneomenon that's been pricking at my patience lately.
Latest Video - The ESSENTIAL Judge Dredd

Zarjazzer

I have managed to contract conjunctivitis with a pulled abdominal muscle all at the same time. Thank you nature. :(
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

mogzilla

i got a puncture some where near walmer bridge yesterday , the wife picked me up but as we were getting the bike out of the car we found an inch long thorn in the other tyre !   so i am fixing two punctures today!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Banners

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin
My DX:HR Collector's Edition is broken. :(

Never mind that, what was that love song?

I, Cosh

Sometimes manky bastards leave their binbags inside the back door of the close rather than undertake the gruelling ten yard walk to the actual fucking bins. Sometimes, when they do this, septic bin juice starts to leak out all over the floor. Sometime, when that happens, people coming home slip in said septic bin juice and fall flat on their arse.

Sometimes other people probably complain about the extremely loud swearing at this time of night.
We never really die.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 September, 2011, 12:00:23 AM
Sometimes other people probably complain about the extremely loud swearing at this time of night.

Oh yes. The butterfly effect  :-*
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Richmond Clements

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 29 September, 2011, 10:09:42 AM
I only had 2hrs sleep last night.

Luxury I say, luxury. This Rugby World Cup is really screwing with my body clock. That and bloody 12 hour shifts.

Not only does this T4 nonsense interrupt my enjoyment of classic Simpsons, it makes the young people look like banal idiots.
You may quote me on that.

Devons Daddy

whilst preparing precious items for the move to the new home,the shortest member of the household whom is 3 years old, helped with my Robert Harrop Dredd statue. which means there is now ONE LESS of this limited edition statue in the world.

on the positive side, I have/had two, but its not the point is it.  :'(
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Banners

Went to the RSC yesterday with m'lady. We entered the theatre separately as I had gone to park the car and she wanted to get something to eat. Unfortunately she was shown to the wrong seat, so whilst she watched the play from Gallery 1, I was watching it right above her in Gallery 2. Oh well...

SuperSurfer

Went to see Seasick Steve at Hammersmith Apollo last night. But the venue was closed due to problems with water mains. I looked online before we set off to check directions but didn't see anything on their website saying it was postponed. Looking at their website now and their Twitter page there is no mention of this. What a bunch of useless idiots.

I wasn't that bothered about the concert – it was the Mrs that was keen and she booked vickets, but pissed off at waste of time and travel money. It's not cheap for four people to travel on bus, 40mins on tube and then to come straight back. Was worse for some though – we chatted briefly to some people who came from Scotland for concert.

Oh well, The Horrors on Wednesday. That I am looking forward to.