Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

TB: I know you mentioned wanting the course in the first place, but if it's of a compulsory nature, have the grandparent invoice the dole people, though you won't get professional rates unless they're a certified childminder.

I've been on a few of those courses, now, and the easiest one was when the person taking it told us to just amuse ourselves for the fortnight as best we could seeing as she wasn't actually qualified to teach anything, though the last one upped the ante through government decree that no-one was actually allowed to learn anything on the course.

Rog69

Stupid postie is playing mind games with me. He delivered my last prog a day early last Friday and then just goes and walks right past my house this morning without delivering anything.

Roger Godpleton

I had a dream last night where McDonald's were selling Chocolate Omelettes. It was a square of egg with bits of chocolate in it that formed a smiley face. Then I woke up and it didn't exist. What is the real nightmare?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Colin Zeal

We're having a new database set up for work. As I somehow pulled the plum task of being the staff liason with the people creating it, I've just sat through a three hour meeting going over the set up point by point.

Roger Godpleton

This crazy guy keeps sending me Ron Paul propaganda :|

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

staticgirl

I forgot to put the stew on. It's too late now. Fish fingers it is then.

Dandontdare

Dandontdare

I've just had fish fingers for my tea. I don't usually buy them as I don't have freezer, but I've been craving golden fishy goodness since you put the idea in my head.

I got good quality ones and I had 'em with crinkle-cut chips (proper, not out of a bag) and beans, with 2 slices of bread'n'butter and a big glass of Ribena. If only it was Six Million Dollar Man on the telly tonight, it'd be perfect.

Rog69

My very favourite meal is fish finger and ketchup sandwiches with a nice bottle of red wine.

Hoagy

I got in to find the humus I was under the impression I'd picked up was actually non other than my nemesis Onion, Garlic and Herb dip.

Bloody Nora!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

TordelBack

Oh would you bloody stop raining, it's May now and I think the waterproofing's come off my skin at this stage.  My eyebrows are retaining water and that's just not right. 

Roger Godpleton

There was chocolate in the cupboard so I took it. I thought that chocolate was chocolate. It was Tesco Value Plain Baking chocolate ergo bitter and gross.

Also it looks like The Cleveland Show is getting cancelled. It is my favourite comedy of all time. Why hast thou forsaken me, Fox?  :( :( :( :(

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 May, 2012, 11:23:03 PM

Also it looks like The Cleveland Show is getting cancelled. It is my favourite comedy of all time. Why hast thou forsaken me, Fox?  :( :( :( :(

But on the plus side Community has been picked up for a fourth series. Hurroo!

Satanist

Thats good news indeed! Wasnt sure at the start but its grown into one of my fave shows. On the downside 30 Rock has been pish of late, much like the weather here.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?