Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HdE

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 24 May, 2013, 10:03:32 PM
WTF is this agency's game?  :-*
Hope all's sorted out soon hde, sounds like a right pain in the arse.

Cheers for that, Hawky.

Latest development is, we have a meeting scheduled with the agents on Tuesday. We received a letter from the water provider today reminding us that payment was 'overdue'. This leads us to believe that the agency hasn't been as honest about their promise made earlier in the week to communicate with them as they'd like us to believe.

It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Spikes

My flippin' front tooth fell out this morning!!

(Ill add its a bridge, before anyone thinks my teeth are as English as the rest of me, that's lasted a good five or six years since i last had it done. But still, it would choose to come out over the Bank Holiday, wouldnt it....  ::))

Link Prime

Quote from: Judge Jack on 26 May, 2013, 11:40:14 AM
My flippin' front tooth fell out this morning!!

(Ill add its a bridge, before anyone thinks my teeth are as English as the rest of me, that's lasted a good five or six years since i last had it done. But still, it would choose to come out over the Bank Holiday, wouldnt it....  ::))

Lets hope you don't have a Chris Benoit temperament to go with your matching smile!  :D

Spikes

Quote from: Link Prime on 27 May, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
Lets hope you don't have a Chris Benoit temperament to go with your matching smile!  :D

I do have a Kill list Link, but dont worry, your not on it,  ;)

Darren Stephens

Developed a frozen shoulder today. Very painful. To cap it off, in my factory based dayjob, our three man team is down to two for the next couple of weeks, so taking it easy isn't much of an option. :-/
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

SuperSurfer

I share your pain Darren. I have a problem with a frozen shoulder for years. Well at least I think that's what it is. First started after an idiotic demonstration by someone at the karate club. I wouldn't say it keeps recurring – more a case of it hasn't fully healed. I was in extreme pain a couple of years ago when it was triggered off following a 14 hour work shift at the computer with bad posture. Went to the doc but my appointment letter for physio never materialised and I never chased that up. Also suffering with what I think is tendonitis in forearm. Knees giving me gip as well. Think I will need some bionics in the knees at some stage.

Darren Stephens

Ouch! Yeh, I have a few knee issues, too. Must be old age, ha. Luckily the olkd shoulder feels a bit better this morning. Very tender, but not as raw as the last couple of days.  :D
                                       CLICK^^

Albion

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 27 May, 2013, 09:30:52 PM
Developed a frozen shoulder today. Very painful.

I've had that a few times. Not nice at all. Get a bag of peas out of the freezer and put it on your shoulder for a while, that'll help it.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

paddykafka

I tried that once but - the chip kept getting in the way.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 28 May, 2013, 05:47:51 AM
Ouch! Yeh, I have a few knee issues, too. Must be old age, ha. Luckily the olkd shoulder feels a bit better this morning. Very tender, but not as raw as the last couple of days.  :D

I recommend a sports massage.  they are so painful it'll take your mind off the pain in your shoulder.  ::)

Seriously though, I suffered from a frozen shoulder for a week, had a sports massage last week, and it has pretty much sorted it out.

Darren Stephens

Thanks for the suggestions! Luckily, It's feeling a lot better. Just a dull ache now, like a healing bruise. Might try the massage thing next time, though I'll probably snap in two, heh.  :lol:
                                       CLICK^^

Richmond Clements

Link Prime