Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Got told today that the work times are changing next week, from:

Monday to Thursday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm

to

Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5 pm

And to top it all off, I'll be back at the stupid Beauty Factory packing the damn beauty stuff into plastic bags, AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE DAMN TAGS.
:( :o :'(

Oh well, at least I have a bad back, and years of physical/mental problems to worry about!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'm thinking of my sanity and physical well being
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

TordelBack

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 20 June, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
Oh well, at least I have a bad back, and years of physical/mental problems to worry about!!!

You've taken to the world of work like a duck to water.

While at work I try to intersperse each specific internal complaint with a tally of how much I've earned that day, and pretend that I'm going to spend that money on specific cool things (instead of the mortgage, petrol and moshi monsters).  Sometimes I even take the tax off before I do it.

mogzilla

certain elements of this board that take the fun out of it being the reason I'm off ...bye!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

ZenArcade

Come on Mog you're a valued member of the forum and I for one think it will be a smaller place without you. Please reconsider: stay and contribute. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

mogzilla

sorry now my fatherhood is being questioned I've had it shame as only a few elitist pricks and their lackys and arselickers have spoilt what have been a fun few years ...just wish indigo prime would get off his butt and initialise that ban. good wishes to all the nice people on here who I have had many a jolly time with ...i'll still be flying the flag and keeping up with the fargos but as a fan rather than a member of a sometimes hateful place. as grouch marx says "I wouldn't be a member of any club that wanted me!"
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

ZenArcade

BSC: "We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure...." Corinthians 4:12  ;) Z

ZenArcade

TordelBack

Be very sorry to lose you Mogzilla, especially over something as inevitably emotive as (alleged) paedophilia in comics - nothing surer to get a brisk argument going and shirt collars up and silly things said. 

mogzilla

oh, its been brewing a while this ,this latest thread has just been the final straw with certain elitists and their lackeys/bum lickers getting away with trolling /flaming etc .  will always be a fan but as for forums ,I had enough. best wishes to all the nice folk on here and its a shame some choose to spoil things .

see ya!

ZenArcade

Absolutely lads, the thread in question has got just a wee bit too close to the bone. I can't tell you all what to do; and don't want to in any way inhibit free discussion but noone's going to win out of that particular thread.

mogzilla

its cool, they can "win" I'm walking away as soon as indigo gets his thumb out and bans me....

Hawkmumbler

I'm not trying to ban you, or indeed myself, mog. I respect you as i respect anyone else here. I just feel your argument is somewhat misinformed on certain matters and unjustified (as far as I can ascertain) on others. Opinions opinions opinions.

mogzilla

your not banning me I'm getting myself banned /off the board any way I can ... I have enough o worry about in real life without getting itno arguments with others .sorry if you misunderstood my posts  and I didn't mean to get sweary at you but some thin gs get my hackles up .