Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: mogzilla on 20 June, 2014, 08:59:52 PM
your not banning me I'm getting myself banned /off the board any way I can ... I have enough o worry about in real life without getting itno arguments with others .sorry if you misunderstood my posts  and I didn't mean to get sweary at you but some thin gs get my hackles up .

If you wish to leave then why not just leave? Why attempt to get yourself banned?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should leave, or that I want you to leave (I actually don't.) I'm just trying to fathom the requirement to get banned.

The Legendary Shark

I don't want you to leave us, Mogz - why not simply keep your account dormant and just take a sabbatical? Go for a wander on the 'net then come back and tell us what you've learned. Don't shut the door so firmly with this silly banning business, it just leaves the potential for inconvenience and even trouble in the future.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

If you're reading mogs, have a wee think, listen to Sharks advice and re-activate your account. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Trout

...because I am drinking tea but my wife wants me to stand up, walk around and do stuff.

FASCISM.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Trout on 21 June, 2014, 01:16:26 PM
...because I am drinking tea but my unwell wife wants me to stand up, walk around and do stuff.

FASCISM.

FTFY
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

Ah, she's mostly mended now.

I made my own tea.

paddykafka

Glad to hear yer missus is on the mend, Trout. Best regards to you all.

paddykafka

Quote from: mogzilla on 20 June, 2014, 08:33:51 PM
certain elements of this board that take the fun out of it being the reason I'm off ...bye!

Sorry to read about your recent health problems. Mogz. I hope you recover and feel better soon. Don't be a stranger dude.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: ZenArcade on 20 June, 2014, 08:44:04 PM
BSC: "We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure...." Corinthians 4:12  ;) Z

Thank you for that! :D
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Doctor Alt 8

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 21 June, 2014, 04:26:07 PM
Could be worse,
you could be this woman...

:o

Wouldn't want to be her when around random strangers. :-[
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Legendary Shark

The Parper of Seville?
The Wind of the Nibelung?
Madame Gufferfly?
The Magic Poot?
La Gioponga?
Skidmark and Isolde?
I'll get me cape...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trout

Quote from: paddykafka on 21 June, 2014, 02:48:49 PM
Glad to hear yer missus is on the mend, Trout. Best regards to you all.

Cheers, Paddy!

Frank

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 20 June, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
to top it all off, I'll be back at the stupid Beauty Factory packing the damn beauty stuff into plastic bags, AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE DAMN TAGS Oh well, at least I have a bad back, and years of physical/mental problems to worry about!!!

Aye, but just think of how lovely and soft your well moisturised hands are going to feel after a day at The Beauty Factory though. At the end of a shift I just stink of sweat - you'll smell of jasmine.