Main Menu

PC Zone interview with Jason

Started by Anemic_Newt, 05 January, 2002, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anemic_Newt

Just had my subscription copy of PC Zone arrive on the mat - it features a 4 page interview with Jason Kingsley about the Dredd vs Death game. At the end he asks for suggestoins via the 2000AD website for ideas for games. So to start the ball rolling

1) Chopper's Supersurf
2) Bad Company - Operation Flashpoint/ Rogue Spear/Delta Force/type game
3) Sinister Dexter Gunshark Battles - Grand Theft Auto/Unreal Tournament type thing
4) Mega City One - The Sims or Online RPG

Thread Zero

A race game where u drive the blitzspear down termight's terror tubes, dodging the Terminators guns and ships sounds cool to me!

And eventually you attack Torquemada on his gundola craft thingy.

scojo the ideas man:O)

Thread Zero

You are assigned various warrants in the dog house.

You start off at level one with some joe smo criminal to apprehend.

As you proceed, the criminals get harder.

You have to explore the galaxy, go to various planets etc and nail the baddies on desolate plains, towns etc.

Might take a while to make though. Kind of an  interactive adventure.

The more crims you arrest or kill the more money u have to upgrade your ship and go further out into the galaxy.
You can have a few space fights too, ship against ship!

scojo

Leigh S

This is just crying out for a remake - 90+ vicious and unique aliens battling it out until only one stands - as Alpha you can sit it out a while, let the opponents kill each other and increase your chances of survival, or go in all guns blazing to get the maximum bounty from your victims!

McNulty

I love this idea. You could expand it by assigning a beneficial mutation to your character, such as great strength, Alpha's x-ray eye ability, or faster reflexes. The possibilities are endless. Not just upgrading your ship - you could buy weapons, time bombs, electronux, anti-grav 'chute, etc, etc, ect. Again, there is a great scope for this scenario.