Main Menu

Small press spam: End is Nigh rules Leeds OK!

Started by longmanshort, 04 June, 2005, 10:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Why is it that boarders keep dreaming of each other? I've never had an incestuous board dream, as far as I'm aware (but then I don't really seem to dream, so I suppose I couldn't).

"note: i said he was in my dream, not I dreamt about him... important that the distinction is made."

Sorry, I don't see the significant difference. Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

thinky

cheers byron? i see that all those drawings of girls in panties on horses hasn't addled your mind :)

for the record, the dream was brilliant sci-fi geekFest in that wimbledon (where i used to live) was invaded by alien bodysnatcher types. i got away with it by drawing two red lines on my back to denote "assimilated" or somesuch and was allowed to wander freely around the place.

in the meantime i'd lost my new company car and saw JEB in his (black BMW btw). he got out and wondered what was going on and, when i'd told him of the situation we ran off (don't know why we didn't drive) to alert the authorities...

i love my dreams... most night's they're like movie blockbusters and highly entertaining. my wife get's bored hearing about them each morning - especially those where i'm banging Jamelia and/or Joss Stone.

and as for lurve? unless we can have a healthy online "woman in love" style wrestly, it aint gonna happen :)

later

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Matt Timson

Fool- I understand perfectly.  I was once dreaming about driving on the Moon in a Ford Model T with my mate.  The dream was about us going for a drive on the Moon- the fact that John Cleese happened to be passing is neither here nor there.  The dream was about me and my mate- not John Cleese.  He had a minor walk on part.

Cuh- if you were cool enough to dream, you'd already know this...

;)
Pffft...

Matt Timson

God, now it's synchro-posting.  Where will it all end?!?

In tears, I tell you.  TEARS!
Pffft...

Byron Virgo

If I was cool enough to dream I'd sleep more often and not stay up late working (as it is I haven't had a proper night's sleep since last November).

"cheers byron? i see that all those drawings of girls in panties on horses hasn't addled your mind :)"

ONE bloody picture and your good name's smeared for the rest of your life (I'd laugh, but I didn't even draw it)!

Dudley

> (I'd laugh, but I didn't even draw it)!

No, you just begged for it.

Byron Virgo

Rrrrrigght - says the man who actually took said panel, cropped it, blew it up and kept it permenantly on his computer and then spent six months castigating and spreading lies about my personal life because I actually didn't write the perversely erotic equine/schoolgirl story he actually wanted to see.

Matt Timson

But I bet you wished you'd written it...

;)
Pffft...

Byron Virgo

longmanshort

End is Nigh in SECOND reprint shocker!!!! ;)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

;)http://www.gwagner.net/albums/wedding/trumpeter.jpg">
Pffft...

Badgers Tuesday

Pffp, you're only jealous because I refued to blow yours at Bristol ;P

longmanshort

Dammit, I told Dave to log out after he uses my computer ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

Pffft...