Main Menu

Erm Hello!

Started by JAMESCOR, 21 July, 2009, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAMESCOR

Hello my name is James,I'm new here well to be honest I've watched from afar for a bit just plucked up the courage to join.When not bogged down in the world of retail I like many of you like to doodle and make up stories, I've been a long term 2000ad and Meg reader from around prog 500 with a brief lapse around the whole vector 13 phase.I do vaguely remember the launch of 2000 only to be told it was for big boys, other than sneaking a look over my brothers shoulder from time to time I didn't really get bitten by the bug till Bad Company  where I had a huge art crush on Brett Ewins and can remember detention for drawing Kano in an English jotter.Anyway Hello and hope to post soon thanks for having me 

SmallBlueThing

Wecome James, to the best forum on the Internet. I will gloss over your mention of "a lapse around the Vector 13s", largely because V13 is one of my favourite things ever. Have fun here!

Splundigs,

Steev

Richmond Clements

Good afternoon.
Always nice to see new folks- just don't do what most of 'em do and post your hello then disappear!

JAMESCOR

Thanks guys I'll try not too I quite fancy having a pop at the monthly art comp so hopefully I'll be a regular face around here.

Judge MANSON

Hello, Citizen Jamescor!

This way please. The mutant gene scan will check you.
If you have any mutant genes, you will be graciously terminated.  :D

Have a nice day, Citizen.
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

locustsofdeath!

Hullo there! You will fit in here just fine...as long as you're a bit off your rocker.

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome to the forum James and enjoy your stay, BUT whatever you do, don't mention anything to do with politics or your welcome thread will explode.

You have been warned  ;)

Roger Godpleton

Welcome. Your first task is to prepare me a cheeseburger-based meal.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Mike Gloady

Hey, nice to see you.

My own welcome thread wasn't that long ago now actually, and everyone made me feel SO welcome.  Friendliest place on the web.  And the problem-solving abilities of the hivemind will astonish you. 

Don't be a stranger, ok?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Kerrin

Hello James, welcome to the board.

Peter Wolf

Hi James !

Welcome to the terminally board !

;D
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

OpusAndBill

Hello James, and welcome aboard.
Boasting the efficacy of Oliver Wendell Jones' Hair Tonic.

Bouwel

Hello there!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Gavin_Leahy_Block