Main Menu

Hello, I'm new here...

Started by davethomson, 01 April, 2010, 10:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

Yeah Gavin, that was downright hurtful  :'(.

Dog Deever

Hello Dave- I spoke with you too- I didn't have a hat though.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Peter Wolf

Hello Dave.

I had a chat with you two or three times.Once was in the hotel bar and we talked about artwork and i was talking about Ivory Board.

Its good that you see fit to join here after such a wonderful and memorable HI-EX weekend.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 01 April, 2010, 01:15:32 PM
Yeah Gavin, that was downright hurtful  :'(.

Sorry, Locust. But your hat was only there to keep your Johnny Alpha hair down.

Proudhuff

Welcome Dave, good to have another here who's a decent height with or without the hat!
DDT did a job on me

Mike Gloady

Hi Dave,

Locusts hat was, I'm told, legendary.  As in "it was shark-shaped"
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

flip-r mk2

It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

vzzbux

Hi and welcome. I don't think we spoke but then again I wasn't at HI-EX.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Kerrin

Emperor

Welcome - now go and activate my friend request on Comicspace ;) That goes for the rest of you too!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Hi Dave, nice to catch up with you.

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

So that means you are stood behind Stacey in the following picture. I may have talked to you along the lines of "Excuse me mate, can I just get to that table, cheers" but I can't remember. At least Hi-Ex! stopped you lurking ;)

P.S. Welcome aboard.

Jared Katooie

davethomson

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Sorry I couldn't get a post in earlier, I have been away over easter but now I am back.

-Commando Forces - Yep, thats me behind Stacey. It won't be the only Hi-Ex photo out there with me in the background. Lots of people that have taken photos with the stormtroopers out front will notice a haggard rasta chain smoking in the background.

I'm glad everyone likes my hat as it serves the purpose of keeping my monstrously unruly hair in check.

-Emperor - Strewth! I forgot I even had a Comicspace account, now I have to find the bloody password to let me in.

-Locust - Yeah man, we definitely have to get a short comic done together. You were throwing out some awesome, crazy ideas at Hi-Ex that sound like they'd be great to draw. Oh, and you'll have to remind me of that metal band you were telling me about. The ones from Florida who used keyboards, I'm thinking it was Necrosis or something like that. Sadly I got baked between you telling me about them and me getting to a computer.

-Buttonman - Ah yes, I remember that conversation and fear not, I have no fear of being outed as a stoner after all everyone in Scotland seems to be getting high.

Now I had better get posting some art in the Creative Corner!
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!