Main Menu

Greetings from Ireland

Started by WesM, 04 May, 2012, 01:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: bikini kill on 05 May, 2012, 09:50:33 PM...I'm distracting myself from my chemotherapy by tucking into a deep-fried packet of Lambert & Butler, marinated in 2 litres of Buckfast and garnished with Tunnocks. *cough*

That's an impressive amount of poisonous chemicals in one sentence/body. 

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 05 May, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
Quote from: bikini kill on 05 May, 2012, 09:50:33 PM...I'm distracting myself from my chemotherapy by tucking into a deep-fried packet of Lambert & Butler, marinated in 2 litres of Buckfast and garnished with Tunnocks. *cough*

That's an impressive amount of poisonous chemicals in one sentence/body.

Or in a nation of only five million ginger smack addicts. There'd be more of us, but sectarian violence and type A diabetes thins out the ranks.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: bikini kill on 05 May, 2012, 10:12:19 PMOr in a nation of only five million ginger smack addicts. There'd be more of us, but sectarian violence and type A diabetes thins out the ranks.

Thankfully our Hibernian Breeding Program has thinned the herd and lessened the ginger quotient somewhat but we still have smack addicts.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 05 May, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
Thankfully our Hibernian Breeding Program has thinned the herd and lessened the ginger quotient somewhat but we still have smack addicts.

The Corrs looked great and seemed well adjusted. Enda Kenny should give those three girls €1,000,000 for every kid they have to a different Irishman. I'm sure Fassbender and that guy from The Script could be persuaded to plough a furrow through the daughters of Erin to improve the looks coefficient.

I should probably welcome Wes to the forum, since it's his thread. Hiya, Wes.

JOE SOAP

Fasbbender's too busy ploughing women planet-wide.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 05 May, 2012, 10:56:14 PM
Fasbbender's too busy ploughing women planet-wide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-UB5wXitw

Fixed yer link, Soap. We've had our time living vicariously through the pricks of first Connery, then Ewan McGregor. It's only fair that after years of churning out grotesques like Victor McLaglen, Brendan Behan and Bono, you can bask in the trail of cum left by your most prodigously equipped son. Fassbender looks an absolute tool in Prometheus, right enough. Night-night.

Roger Godpleton

Fassbender knocked one of his girlfriends about. You don't see Tom Hardy doing that type of thing.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Magneto would fuck Bane silly.

Roger Godpleton

McKellan Magneto vs Joel Silver Bane doesn't count.

Jared Katooie

Hey, leave Jeep Swenson alone!

RIP The Final Solution.

Roger Godpleton

How was that photo taken in 2009 if he died in 1997? Is there no end to Bane's cunning?

Jared Katooie

Shark should be all over this...

My theory is that someone filmed their TV though.