Main Menu

Hi

Started by Inked, 02 July, 2014, 07:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inked

Hi, new to the forum.

Been lurking around and have just started picking up 2000AD again, with my interest renewed since the 2012 film.

Hope to become an active part of the forum.

Vince
Vince

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard - have fun.

Inked

Cheers, I'm gutted that I got rid of all the issues that my older brother gave me when I was a kid :(
Vince

Colin YNWA

Hopefully you'll get on board enough to track down the back issues, a bit of patience can get you some write bargains.

Failing that the trade prog is pretty damned fine these days... well a few exceptions aside.

CrazyFoxMachine

Frank

Hiya, Vince. Given your username, I've got to ask; any 2000ad related body art?

Link Prime

Quote from: sauchie on 03 July, 2014, 06:46:32 AM

Hiya, Vince. Given your username, I've got to ask; any 2000ad related body art?

Or are you a Tracer;)

Welcome aboard!

8-Ball

Quote from: inked on 02 July, 2014, 07:48:20 PM
Hi, new to the forum.

Been lurking around and have just started picking up 2000AD again, with my interest renewed since the 2012 film.

Hope to become an active part of the forum.

Vince

Ah, DREDD 3D. Like a signal flare calling everyone back to the mothership. :D

Welcome to the community, Vince.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Inked

Thanks for the welcomes!  :)

I currently have no 2000AD body art unfortunately :( but the username is due to the tats (have used this name for years across forums, but haven't had a new tattoo in over 10 years :()

Dredd 3D really did suck me back in - I unfortunately missed it at the cinema due to our daughter being born in 2012 so all of my time was taken up with her as I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home dad. So my first (of many, many, many) viewings was the blu ray release, which I loved enough to buy both the UK, French tin, and Japan Steelbook versions of - I also now have the Aussie version on its way.

I've also decided that the living room needed some art up after 6 years of magnolia walls, so have managed to get a couple of nice prints too this past couple of weeks.
Vince

ZenArcade

Jeez, Inked, sorry not one to miss a new forum member thread. Welcome and enjoy. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Inked

Cheers, it's been a good couple of weeks for 2000AD related purchases too.

Had these delivered last week

This yesterday

Grabbed these this morning in my LCS 4th July 3for2 sale

And got home just in time to be handed this by the postie, purchased in the 2000AD online sale 2 weeks ago

Now I'm just waiting on my Dredd badge from Planet Replicas which was dispatched yesterday :D
Vince

Bolt-01

That's an impressive way to make a return. Welcome back.

Inked

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 July, 2014, 11:30:42 AM
That's an impressive way to make a return. Welcome back.

I just couldn't resist  :lol:
Vince

8-Ball

Just remember to take in some fluids in-between thrills. You don't want to overdo it. :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Inked

I've noticed I can't post in some areas of the forum, is there a set number of posts I have to have contributed until I can make full use?

Also, received this yesterday morning.
  :D
Vince