Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Well. Apparently this is happening.

von Boom

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 19 June, 2014, 05:42:49 PM

May be the best decision for a lot of people.

About time.

:|

von Boom

And in case you haven't been hearing enough about WC football, now you can generate your very own Brazilian footballer name:

http://www.minimalsworld.net/BrazilName/brazilian.shtml

With a name like Vincisco I'd be a star.

JamesC

Hmmm. Probably not a bad thing. I always thought he should have been a good fit for Doctor Who but it never quite clicked.
I'd like to see them try the American show running/writing system.

Goaty

So what I miss tonight on forum?

Link Prime

Quote from: Goaty on 20 June, 2014, 11:45:22 PM
So what I miss tonight on forum?

That was funny up until the third time!

The Doctor Alt 8

Bravest Guy In Whole Wide World Wears Mentos Suit, Drops Into Tank Of Diet Coke (VIDEO)
Have no fear. As Discovery Channel's "MythBusters" site explains, "When you open and drink a Diet Coke, it releases much of the pressurized carbon dioxide that forms the carbonation. As the soda warms while traveling to the stomach, the gas continues to vaporize. Any remaining might cause your stomach to expand, but it isn't enough to spark a dangerous gassy rebellion if you chase the soda with a pack of Mentos."

The ad was released by Epic Meal Empire, a TV show premiering on FYI July 26.

Lest we forget Joshua Jackson's haunting Pop Rocks scene in the 90's film "Urban Legend," you can never be too careful with candy:

view-source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/mentos-suit-diet-coke-dunk-tank_n_5513683.html

The Doctor Alt 8

This has GOT to be a prank:
Mexico's Outfits for the 2014 Sochi Olympics Are Totally Insane

The Doctor Alt 8

No No No...
The Bra That Only Opens When True Love Is Detected.
The bra comprises of a sensor which monitors your heart rate and other vitals, the data is constantly transmitted via Bluetooth to a mobile phone which processes the data using a special app and measures the heart rate elevation using special algorithms and preset data and it is only when your heart has truly found that special someone would it beat in a way that the app would recognize and wirelessly unhook the bra.

Ladies can relax as not any changes in heart rates will unhook the bra as the experts at Ravijour say it is only when a woman falls in true love does she get excited enough for the Adrenal Medulla to secrete Catecholamine which affects the autonomic nerve and increases the heart rate which is detected by the sensor and processed by the specially developed iOS app.

Hawkmumbler

Typical. As soon as I was considering buying some Marvel Essentials, I find out many have been out of print since only recently. Wanted to get me some Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight. ::)

The Doctor Alt 8

Sex Tips:

Very wise words here men. PAY ATTENTION!

As Ruth warns the "sensitive young woman" that the book was intended for to beware of women who "actually anticipate the wedding night ordeal with curiosity and pleasure," it's clear just how far attitudes to sex have changed in the last century.

All advice featured follows Ruth's mantra: "Give little, give seldom, and above all give grudgingly."

We wonder what the author would make of Cosmopolitan magazine's famous sex tips today?

Prepared to be boggled by these extracts from Ruth's book:

A wise bride will make it the goal never to allow her husband to see her unclothed body, and never allow him to display his unclothed body to her... sex when it cannot be avoided should be practised only in total darkness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/13/these-sex-tips-from-1894-ruth-smythers_n_5490933.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cukt2%7Cdl7%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D273189#slide=3852316.

Dandontdare

Is it just me that finds it hilarious that the Brazilian team has a 'Fred' and a 'Hulk'?

Richmond Clements

As he is no longer on Twitter, it's even more impressive.

CrazyFoxMachine

I will give you a chinese burn of epic proportions at Thought Bubble for getting my hopes up like that, Hawk.

Hawkmumbler

No need. I'm in inverting my own frontal lobe as ourir spweeak.

::)