Main Menu

Calling all AD Mums 'n' Dads....

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 14 December, 2005, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

Im wanting to get my 8 year old daughter into great cult/comic style clothes and franchises. I'm thinking of the Incredibles for the PC. A novelty R2D2 telephone from Woolies.

But is there something else I could get her which talks to her more on a level?Trades, clothing lunchboxes or art sets?

btw shes well into her art.

Matt Timson

Well then- there's your answer!  Get her some quality drawing stuff- proper pencils and paper for a start.  Is there any eight year old that doesn't like felt tip pens?  A lot of it will end up on walls, carpets and clothes- but the rest equals *hours* of fun.  Get a nice, smooth drawing pad for the felt tips and a good, thick cartridge pad for the pencils.

Case solved.
Pffft...

Funt Solo

Cans of spray paint, a special utility belt to hold them, harness equipment for climbing up or down tall structures and a huge Judge Dredd stencil about the size of Big Ben.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bolt-01

Seconded.

I've got loads of odd rellys buying art supplies for Dan. He's just discovered (and I have) the beauty of brush pens so we are getting a case of them between us.

Bolt-01

Rob Spalding

Or even art stuff and one of those How to Draw Comics/Magna/Sequential Storytelling
books

Max Kon

worthy of the abnett droid himself?http://www.thecybermax.com/images/christmoose.jpg">

Carlsborg Expert

Thanks to everyone who bothered with the kids this year.

You must be really proud!

;)