Main Menu

2000AD in Australia

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 16 June, 2006, 03:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loc-Nar

I'm probly re-peating wots been said already , but -

A - find A Newsagent you want to deal with - Im currently with an owner operated one .

B - Somwhere under the agents desk is usually a giant order book with all the codes select the books you want - there are a lot listed - more than Ive ever seen at a newsagent.

C - get the books when they come in - can take a few weeks.

ThryllSeekyr

How do you tell when a shopkeeper or shop clerk is lying to you?

ThryllSeekyr

How do you tell when a shopkeeper or shop clerk is lying to you?

W. R. Logan

>How do you tell when a shopkeeper or shop clerk is lying to you?

their mouth moves 8-)

ThryllSeekyr

I was wondering where my fellow 2000AD fans living in Australia or more accurately in the Brisbane area of Queensland would be buying these if they are not buying online.

My current supplier has told me that the place that they get them from has closed down.

Otherwise I going to ask Angus & Robertson or Border's. But I'll not be holding my breath.

Bolt-01

Out of curiosity, any borders in the Adelaide area?

Mrs Bolt is being courted by the hospital over there and I was curios if there was anyone from there here...?

Bolt-01

Radbacker

iI'm from the West, so cant help you there Bolt and cant really comment on Adelaide as interstate rivalry means that no matter if its nice of a crap hole I have to say its a crap hole, and they're footy teams suck Go the West Coast Eagles.
Nice and sunny though :)

CU Radbacker

ThryllSeekyr

Adelaide, City of Churchs. I 've been three when I was real young once. Not abd looking place. What I remember of it.

Perth, Western Australia. When I went there round about ten years ago, It reminded me of a younger version of Brisbane. Went on a tour to see the Pinnacles. ( The are actualley Limestone deposits formed in sand.) The Perth Railways station are well known for each one has a diffrent design from the others.  

Me, well, I live near Brisbane in Queensland on the South East Coast and it's really hot at the moment.

Link: http://www.discoverwest.com.au/western_australia/pinnacles_desert.html" target="_blank">The Pinnacles

ThryllSeekyr

Sorry, thats bad typo there, I meant to say 'There' intead of 'Three'.