Main Menu

David Ike, channel five NOW!!!

Started by Buddy, 26 December, 2006, 11:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I'm not watching it, Shawshank Redemption is on the orther side but some may be interested......

Discuss!

Carlsborg Expert

Carlsborg Expert

Nyeas... very fascinating. The only good news in today. I had to save unitl I had finished all the war news, so as to cheer me up afterwards as well as give me something to look forward to at the time.

Also TinTin fans follow the article to the ottom and find an exhibition of work based around the character presumabley.

Nah its a good page and its a good paper today.

Link: http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article2106016.ece" target="_blank">On a two and a half year mission...

JimBob

I read one of his books recently, it was strange in lots of ways I didn't expect,eg tying in the Belgian paedophile network to trans-dimensional lizard folk is distasteful at best.
 Having read the jon Ronson book Them a few years ago I'ld assumed the Jewish lobby had misinterpreted Ickes comments, having actually read his work rather than an overview of it now I can't helping thinking they were right. He believes in the Protocols of the elders of Zion and repeatedly bangs on about international bankers. bit of a clue there.
 I'm not entirely sure he's the harmless crank I'ld always assumed.  

Adrian Bamforth

I watched a bit of that programme though just got too annoyed with his general arrogance and that they were just picking out predictions that seemed to happen and not ones I remember such as Australia sinking under the waves and the Earth shifting on it's axis. There's something quite annoying about people banging on about living in a Big Brother society while trying to get themselves arrested, especially when the coppers were being very polite. Perhaps if he wasn't so annoying people wouldn't try and stop him from  shouting in the street.

ADE

WoD

Didn't tape...part of the conspiracy if you ask me...

Emperor

All a bit disappointing as it didn't do what it said on the box. It was more "A week following David Icke around" which had mild interest I suppose.

Was he right? Didn't he predict the end of the world by 1997?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Adrian Bamforth

Yes, it would be slightly optomistic of us to believe that that the show might finally prove that we are ruled by reptilians from the constellation Draco who live in caverns and tunnels under the earth, and who's hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood.

I wouldn't mind so much if he said "you're not going to believe this but..." but instead he acts as if we're stupid for not seeing it.

ADE

JOE SOAP

It's Messiah in a shell suit... David Ike.

Concrete Block 15

"FUCK ME, HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!"http://stargods.org/LizardRealityRevealingYell.jpg">

Floyd-the-k

I waded through one of Icke's books a few years ago.  It was an incoherent mess. What struck me was that he wasn't too crazy to be sensitive to popular opinion; the Royal Family were all evil reptiles but Diana wasn't. He got very matey with the American Christian survivalist loonies