wakes DREDD BADGES

Started by Devons Daddy, 07 January, 2007, 05:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

i just recieceved mine,
not wakes fault, mine entirely.

but BLOODY HELL,
its outstanding,

the craftmenship, weight,the shine,its truly is the badge as i am sure many of us imagined in our minds,.

i just wanted to sing wakes praises,something perhaps we dont often enough i believe.
if you have not purchased one and are considering,
take my positive feedback,and those of any others whom post here after purchasing.

the badge is a piece of sculptured art,of the highest standard.

if the oppurtunity comes for custom names
I AM BUYING TWO.

DEVON & DADDY then get them framed up.can you imagine how bloody good that would look.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

Give ua a W
Give us an A
Give us a K,
Give us an E...

Go Wakefield Go!

johnnystress

"Give ua a W
Give us an A
Give us a N,
Give us an K..."

how very dare you!

Concrete Block 15

'Tis truly an objet d'art, the most impressive Dredd collectable bar none. With this badge, Wake Fixed It For Me (now then now then)

And from The Man himself elsewhere:
The price for a personalised painted resin version will be £25 including postage but I don't yet have photos of one. If anyone would like to pay for one now I'll add your name to the initial list - and refund your payment if they don't get made.

Carlsborg Expert

Hey everybody I MIGHT be on crsa but please tell me you've not noticed this onslaught of trolling from this one above me?

If anything he'll get rid of me tho. Eh?

Concrete Block 15

What trolling? I contributed my opinion on the subject matter at hand (glowingly postive in keeping with the tone of the thread I might add) and then provided a perfectly legitimate answer to the question that was raised on the subject of personalised badges.

SOH failure I know, but Jeez... I gotta take shit from an illiterate pisshead now? ;-)  

Carlsborg Expert

Oh and when you've got out of your Clockwork Orange phaze, try again. You fucking bore.

Pissed and bored of this cheapshooter.

Matt Timson

Blimey!  What's that all about then?!?  Let's all play nice, lads!*

*yes, I fully understand the irony, Dudley...
Pffft...

Matt Timson

...and if we need to vent- there's always...

Link: http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16313" target="_blank">...this cock head.

Pffft...

ThryllSeekyr

hose badges look well done. How long will they stay in stock?

Are they limited edition?

Concrete Block 15

Google Earth AND Wake's Dredd badge all in one day?

Fuck me Thryll, best go and have a lie down, mate... ;-)

Wake

How long will they stay in stock?

Not too long I hope. I'd love to run out of them.

Are they limited edition?

I haven't called them limited edition because I'd like to reserve the right to have more made in the future. However this run is of 300 badges and when they run out I may not get any more made in the near future.

As for custom names on resin versions of the badge, getting a new name made will be £25 but further resin badges with the same name will probably be £15.

Cheers,

Wake

Trout

Run out? Agh!

Santa failed me, but I'll sort it myself. Payday on Monday...

Wake has mail.

- Trout

Wake

There's no immediate danger but I'd got an advert in the next issue of Model and Collectors Mart (out Jan 19th) which I'm hoping will generate a decent number of orders.

Cheers,

Wake