Main Menu

...RAAAHHHH!!!, PRIMEVAL EPISODE ONE TONIGHT. ITV. 7:45pm...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 10 February, 2007, 06:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...so is this good, going to be good or what???...

...not enough people in the cast to get 'chomped' as far as i can tel...

paulvonscott

Saw a very very brief trailer and it looked rubbish.  And it's on ITV.  But I've been wrong before about TV shows, so I'll try and remember to watch it!

WoD

I was hoping it would be suitable for mini-wod, but it looks like it's aimed at a slightly older audience, will watch it and then see if it is OK for him.

Bico

If such a thing were possible, it looks like Torchwood-lite.

Sadly, despite being able to put the boot into such programmes without much encouragement in the past, I can think of no greater or more scathing criticism than that already made by PVS - it's on ITV.

paulvonscott

"it looks like Torchwood-lite"

Aye, that too.

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on guys none of us have seen it and we're already knocking it.
Surely once you've seen it then you can start to praise or knock it.
Watch it tonight and then we'll see.
At least we are getting some home grown Sci-Fi for a change.

Quirkafleeg

The clips they showed on R&J looked bloody awful

SamuelAWilkinson

Why would its homegrown nature have any significance? Surely the only thing that matters is whether the Sci-Fi is good or not?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

DavidXBrunt

It's not that it's homegrown...it's that it's ITV.

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Carlsborg Expert

paulvonscott

"Come on guys none of us have seen it and we're already knocking it."

I saw a trailer, it looked shit.

Hey, as I said, I'm not going to be sitting down with my tea looking forward to watching something rubbish.  I want it to be good, but most likely it won't be.  I'm watching it on the offchance that I'm wrong.

Nice to see that Pterodactyl from Torchwood is in, mind you, typecast...

paulvonscott

Well, it was better than Torchwood.

Torchwood meets yet more walking with dinosaurs.

Rob Spalding

I enjoyed it.
It was fun, didn't drag and next weeks episode looks like it has the potential to be the best bit of telly ITV have done for years.

I'll be back next week.  Fisrt time I've said that about an ITV show in, what, a decade?

Natsan

Better than Torchwood AND Doctor Who,imho.Yeah there were plot holes but at least it didn't insult my intelligence as much as the Beeb's output has done.
And, yes,I am a sucker for prehistoric animals.Well looking forward to the Precambrian giant bugs next episode!