Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

I'll scry the Blu-Ray.

JOE SOAP

Found this odd little variation of that press-pose photograph, some of it looks maybe shopped but it still looks like a different photo from the hard key-lighting, facial expression and position.

Goaty

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 09 May, 2012, 12:12:39 PM
Found this odd little variation of that press-pose photograph, some of it looks maybe shopped but it still looks like a different photo from the hard key-lighting, facial expression and position.

That does looks new! looks like someone take extra photo from this below...

Spaceghost

I don't think those 2 photos were taken in the same location. I imagine Dredd will be adopting that pose almost constantly throughout the film so we'll see many similar pictures.

I like the strong colours on the new shot but his helmet looks a bit too high up on his head, especially compared with the first pic.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Goaty

Total Film just release new feature about "New" photos (old photos from months ago) And ask about the trailer.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/dredd-releases-another-batch-of-images

Goaty

Quote from: Goaty on 09 May, 2012, 12:24:20 PM
Total Film just release new feature about "New" photos (old photos from months ago) And ask about the trailer.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/dredd-releases-another-batch-of-images

Damn where the edit! "New" photos was from Empire Exclusive of Dredd feature last year!! So the exclusive permission finishing?

JOE SOAP

Nice old-fashioned accordion style lift.

blackmocco

Pic looks great. Getting the feeling that the collar's the problem with the helmet riding too high. Nonetheless, looks fearsome.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

chuffsteruk

Just a thought.

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes was released last August,had twice the budget and only had its first trailer in April!Look how well THAT did.

Nothing to worry about folks  :)

MR. ELIMINATOR

That one does look new! Really different style lighting to the others. They do to release some pics with different poses though.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Does anyone have a hd quality one of the empire subscribers only cover? That is my favourite pic so far.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Sorry for multi-posting so much. Is there supposed to be an article or something with that new image? I just saw it on the Hollywood reporter site which I think is the source but it is just a pic and no words, not sure if the page isn't loading correctly or something as my internet is being weird today?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/image/2012-17-biz-executive-dredd-karl-urban-h

karlurbaninternational

@ HR pic: Could be new, could be a mix-up of all the four similiar pictures which we have seen before. But thinking positive, the press slowly starts to roll.... :)

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

auxlen

waaah trailer waah i want it now etc. :-[ there's not much that excites me but this film comes a close second to a well presented bacon and sausage barm!!!!