Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danbo

Quote from: Goaty on 14 January, 2013, 04:11:34 PM
Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 14 January, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
Bastards pissy shat and bollocks!
Bluray sold out in my shitty town,tried all 3 places(small town)Tescos etc and was left with the bloomin DVD.
Play.com here I come.

Awesome, which town was it?
Clitheroe,little town in Lancs.One Bluray in Blockbusters but some swine had reserved it,Sainsburys was my last stop and they only had DVD so I made do with that untill my Bluey turns up.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Spikes

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 14 January, 2013, 03:20:34 PM
It's sold out all over Dublin (hopefully each shop didn't order 3 copies).

Well D-Day is here at last, but ill have to wait a little bit longer. Good job im pretty laid back, isnt it  ;)

So, popped into HMV straight after work - trudging through the snow as i went (still have a couple of quid left on my HMV voucher card to use up) only to be told the BluRay has sold out!
They had about 25 copies on offer today, but now all snapped up.
And the assistant said, and i quote - "Its proven  to be very popular on both DVD and Blu-Ray" and the a big part of the draw is that "the 3D is excellent".

So there you have it. And some more Blu-Rays ordered for mid-week, not that thatll stop me from popping in every day to check

Goaty

That's sweet as fuck, Judge Jack  :D

Hoagy

It [dvd] came through the post today. Most pleased. Cannot wait to see it again!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

James Stacey

Sold out in HMV cardiff and I know how many they had, which is quite respectable. Bumped into judge fett who said he got the last copy in the city.

Steve Green

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 14 January, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
Bastards pissy shat and bollocks!
Bluray sold out in my shitty town,tried all 3 places(small town)Tescos etc and was left with the bloomin DVD.
Play.com here I come.

Play.com have said they are going to be shutting down to consumers - not sure when.

James Stacey

March when they close the tax loophole that allowed them to exist. They will keep going as a 'marketplace' like amazon marketplace

Dr Feeley Good

Mines not turned up from amazon...

Danbo

It was too dear at Play so it's Amazon I think.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

dracula1

Tesco only had DvD and I purchased a BluRay especially to view it  . .. sob!  :'(

judda fett

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?action=post;topic=34200.9420;last_msg=737293#postmodify

Last blue ray I should point out. Saw one dvd each left in wh smiths and a couple in that's entertainment- dvds that is.

Dr Feeley Good

Typical mine doesn't turn up and I'm in sainsburys and they have plenty on blu-ray... £12.99 !!!

dracula1

I'm hauling my ass to Sainsbury's tomorrow, hope some are left  :o

radiator

My brother in law just texted me a photo of his copy of Dredd on Blu Ray, which he is going to watch tonight.

I can now forgive him for choosing to see The Expendables 2 instead of Dredd at the cinema...

I've hassled him so much about it now that I really hope he likes it - his taste in films is.... a bit different to mine. But I did make him watch District 9 a couple of years ago, and he loved it, so there's hope!

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: James Stacey on 14 January, 2013, 05:10:24 PM
Sold out in HMV cardiff and I know how many they had, which is quite respectable. Bumped into judge fett who said he got the last copy in the city.

NOOOOO!!!