Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Oi! Movie mogels, . . . never look a gift horse in the mouth!

Dodsy

I know I sound like a stuck record but with Comic-Con this weekend I think if we are going to heard and sequel news anytime soon it'll be this weekend.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Cookyman

Those are damn good sales!  Fingers crossed for Comic-Con.
Choc chip goodness.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: dodsy on 15 July, 2013, 08:34:24 PM
I know I sound like a stuck record but with Comic-Con this weekend I think if we are going to heard and sequel news anytime soon it'll be this weekend.

That may depend on the nature of the news and whether it's what you want to hear.

Goaty

Now I said it, there will be sequel announcement (not comic format sequel!), this weekend or next few weekends!

Steve Green

Watch the skies t-shirts.

dweezil2

Quote from: Goaty on 15 July, 2013, 09:04:27 PM

Now I said it, there will be sequel announcement (not comic format sequel!), this weekend or next few weekends!

Go ahead sequel announcement! Make my day!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Stan

I did notice the DVD in HMV for eight quid. Right below it was Dark Knight for around half that.

Stan

And Dark night is almost twice as long so they're really saying it's worth two quid by comparison.

The Sherman Kid

Fantastic news for Dredd and pretty impressive.

Remind me what the score with Kick Ass was, wasn't the sequel born out of strong DVD/BlueRay sales?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 16 July, 2013, 07:37:06 PM
Remind me what the score with Kick Ass was, wasn't the sequel born out of strong DVD/BlueRay sales?

Backed with an ok box-office of $100 million.

Beadle68

Good to see Dredd still doing well, want to here the official announcement of sequel this weekend soooo bad. Watched Dredd again last night for first time in 2 weeks and it still impresses me that a film can be so compelling after tens of viewings. Thanks for the info Joe keep it coming  :)

Beeks

WTF is everyone talking about?

Dredd sequel announcements?!

What have I missed?!?
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Steve Green

Nothing much new.

Unconfirmed 'DNA were looking at sales to see if it justified a sequel' story that did the rounds, and not much has been heard since.

Other people clinging on to the hope that something will be announced at San Diego.

Judge Burdis got a cuddle from Ma-ma at a London Con.

Beeks

Quote from: Steve Green on 16 July, 2013, 10:22:56 PM
Nothing much new.

Unconfirmed 'DNA were looking at sales to see if it justified a sequel' story that did the rounds, and not much has been heard since.

Other people clinging on to the hope that something will be announced at San Diego.

Judge Burdis got a cuddle from Ma-ma at a London Con.

My poor heartses..nearly keeled over with Goatys post
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens