Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

karlos

Awful news.

Another legend gone.

Rest well, Sir.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime

Awful news. Glad there's that O'Neill strip to come in the Christmas issue this year, but bah @ the world. 69 is no age. Like Ezquerra and Dillon, he burned bright but for all too short a time.

paddykafka

OMG! That is just such terrible news! One of the all-time great comic artists ever, IMHO. Deepest condolences to all his family, friends and colleagues. Thank you, Kevin, for all the bizarre and wonderful images you have given us over the years. You will be greatly missed.  :(

Art

One of the all time greatest. To be remembered for so many things, including having their style of artwork banned by the Comics Code Authority, it's probably true that without their influence on the early Progs we wouldn't have the 2000ad we have today.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JohnW

Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Oh no. Awful news. What a unique and talented man. So many memorable images from his work on 2000AD and elsewhere.

Was just trying to find the Christmas Prog cover vote, if memory serves his awesome work for Prog 398 was the winner.

RIP Kevin.

Trout

What a loss to us all. Remember Kev was integral to the look of early 2K, long before he became the magnificent weirdo among magnificent weirdos that contributed art to the comic.

This is shit news. It breaks my heart that someone so creative and idiosyncratic should be taken so young.

- Trout

Funt Solo

Condolences to his friends and family.

RIP - what a legend. No Kev, no 2000 AD, really.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

norton canes

An extraordinary and unique talent - impeccable technical skills matched with an incredible imagination. His artwork for Nemesis book I, especially, was consummately good. RIP