Main Menu

Best place to buy back / used Progs????

Started by Dai, 07 October, 2002, 01:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dai

After 20 years in Canada, I'm finally making my way back to London.  I'm only going to be spending a week there, so I don't have much time to shop around a lot.

So, where are the best places to go and find back / used Progs??

Thanks

roystead

eBay maybe or ads on this site. I could be cheeky and point you at the link below, I suppose...

Roy

Link: http://www.btinternet.com/~roy.stead/tmp/2000AD.htm" target="_blank">Back progs for sale

Tarantino

Mega City Comics, 18 Inverness St, which is close to Camden Town tube usually stock a few progs. Also there are regular comic conventions in London. It might be worth phoning Mega City and asking them to flick through Comics International, which lists all the conventions, to find out if there will be one whilst you are here.

fred

You've just missed a comic fair last Sunday, in a hotel by Russell Square tube station, where back issues only cost 50p. The next one there will be in December. However there should be another comic fair next month over the road from Kings Cross station.
But that Comic shop in Camden is worth a shout. Most of their progs are 75p. There's also a great comic shop in Putney, down Richmond Road. Can't remember the name of the place though, but it's well worth checking out, especially the basement.