General Chat > Games

Cyberpunk 2077

(1/3) > >>

Rusty:
This looks amazing. But what particularly struck me is the aesthetics and the design of certain things. Remind you of something? Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euqbMkM-QQk

IAMTHESYSTEM:
The bad, mad Meg [and Dredd] was an influence on this for sure. Looks fantastic but I might have to upgrade my Computer to play it. My machine slowed down terribly with Fallout 4, so I doubt it could handle this even on low polygons.

Krakajac:
Lots of character customization options available too.  Perhaps a Lenny Zero or Galen DeMarco inspired character could be on the cards?  Aimee Nixon? :)

...and in a perfect world, we might see mods down the track allowing Judges and Lawmasters. :)

GrudgeJohnDeed:
Yeah, this game looks insane. Can't get rid of that nagging feeling that I wish it was Dredd though. Not that I would let that spoil it for me! Hey maybe they'll lose the CyberPunk licence at some point and 2000ad could partner up with them :)

--- Quote from: Krakajac on 29 August, 2018, 04:48:48 AM ---...and in a perfect world, we might see mods down the track allowing Judges and Lawmasters. :)

--- End quote ---

..Hadn't thought of that! Looks like I need to sell my car to buy a beefy PC!!! Hoping I can put the old Ryo Hazuki model in Shenmue 3 too

Sandman1:
The gameplay reveal really did inspire the imagination... I almost expected to see a judge drive by when the player strolled down the sidewalk. And that megabuilding seems to function like a tower block from MC-1. My sky-high hopes for a great game didn't dwindle. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version