Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

For all you collectors out there, TK maxx has cheep toys sorry collectables at cheap prices loads of Marvel stuff.
I got the Star Wars mustafar play set for £13.00 and the limited edition modal nodes commemorative tin collection for £12.00.
Didnt see any 2k stuff but its a right mess in the toy section you have to hunt round.This was in leicester but i am sure it is the same uk wide
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

But the one from the Commemorative collection is much better.

Do you mean the one from last year's Vintage set?  'Cos that was indeed outstanding.  Or is there another from the Commemerative Tin set?  Anyways, thanks for the TKMax tip, I seldom look there but the missus occasionally returns with unexpected goodies.

Never saw the Hoth Accessory set.  Ah well.

vzzbux

Its the one from the tin collection..Basically it is the VOTC figure with the flip helmet.
Drokking since 1972

TordelBack

vzzbux

here is an outdated Imperial parade.
The missus keeps getting pissed off when I try to display them.(mumble mumble groan)http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff200/vzzbuxblx/003.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">">
Drokking since 1972

COMMANDO FORCES

TordelBack

Sad how the TPM Darth Sidious is still the best Emperor figure by a long straw (well, okay I don't have the Evolutions one, so I can't judge...).  That parade needs an injection of Death Star Briefing Room, but I'm wowed by your Sandtrooper numbers!

WoD

My wife needs to see this so she can see how, in relative terms, I'm quite sane with the stuff I keep!!!

vzzbux

Evolution one still not as good, and i am working on the briefing room, I have three of the officers and have got my hands on the tarkin and stormtrooper from the comic book collection.
I know I need help but I cant help it (damn you Lucas, or is it hasbro)
Drokking since 1972

Richmond Clements

Indeed WoD, my collection of tat, erm... precious things, appears tawdry in comparison to that magnificent Imperial Parade!

All my Star Wars stuff's in boxes... *sniff*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/rac11/DSC01146.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

vzzbux

nothing wrong with what you have got there at least you have a room, most of my collection is in my attic. is that cringer hanging on your  wall...
Does anyone out there have the judge dredd bubble blowers, Ive got dredd, anderson, mean and mortis stuck in my attic along with the wall clock (bolland art) and the pencil case also a few keyrings same mould as the bubble blowers
Drokking since 1972

mogzilla

i have started infiltrating my work place with bits of stuff to make it feel more homely.so far a mini dalek and hellboy quee now nestle amongst the tubes and feeding pumps i was tempted to get a hannibal lecter on his trolly and do a "you dont have to be mad to work here..."signs but i dont think my nurse boss would go for it!

ming

Heh. For a minute, Rac, I thought you'd caught your reflection in that last picture.

vzzbux

Tord, You bastard I wish I hadn't just seen that link. I must have it.......Slurp slavver drool
Drokking since 1972

TordelBack

You bastard I wish I hadn't just seen that link

I know, I know, it's one evil pile of mostly-white plastic alright.  But you wouldn't believe how much edible stuff you can find out the back of Maccers, and holidays are greatly overrated.  

I felt the most appalling pangs of guilt last week when I bought 4(!) of the Comic Packs, and then picked up a ride-on toy for my son from a skip outside our office... (true story).  I'm a shit, and it's all your fault, Lucas.