2000 AD > Announcements

The 2000 AD Thrill-Cast - the official podcast of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!

<< < (2/77) > >>

robert_ellis:
Great podcast - Colin's comments had me flipping back through America and seeing it with new eyes. Long may these podcasts continue.

oshii:
I really enjoyed this.  Hope it lasts beyond the 6 weeks Molch-R was talking about....and would really, really love to hear John Wagner as a future guest.

Molch-R:

--- Quote from: oshii on 22 January, 2015, 03:03:32 PM ---I really enjoyed this.  Hope it lasts beyond the 6 weeks Molch-R was talking about....and would really, really love to hear John Wagner as a future guest.

--- End quote ---

The plan is to have six initial fortnightly episodes to coincide with editions of the Mega Collection, then - and only if the format proves itself worth continuing with - it would shift to a monthly series with a more general 2000 AD focus.

oshii:

--- Quote from: Molch-R on 22 January, 2015, 03:05:17 PM ---The plan is to have six initial fortnightly episodes to coincide with editions of the Mega Collection, then - and only if the format proves itself worth continuing with - it would shift to a monthly series with a more general 2000 AD focus.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me.  Personally, I think the format - informed host talks to talented creators about 2000AD - works just fine (what's not to like?), so for me it'll come down to who's available to appear on it.  Colin and Douglas were a great start - both hugely interesting and engaging.   You were alright as well, I suppose.

jabish:
Great podcast. Looking forward to many more :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version