2000 AD > Announcements

The Letters Beast - Online!

<< < (2/42) > >>

I, Cosh:
Fallen down a bit of a rabbit hole here, thanks to the old Class of '79 page.

John McCrea's version of Judge Toyah is there in all its glory. However, there's a credit for a "Judge Sucker" drawing in Prog 319 with the same contact details. Anyone feel up to a trip to the attic to confirm if it's the same droid?

I, Cosh:
In a similar vein, Class of 79 records two strikes for Adrian Salmon in Progs 119 & 114, but surely Prog 58's "Hyper Punk" is the work of the same man...

Lobo Baggins:

--- Quote from: I, Cosh on 27 September, 2017, 05:18:03 PM ---Fallen down a bit of a rabbit hole here, thanks to the old Class of '79 page.

John McCrea's version of Judge Toyah is there in all its glory. However, there's a credit for a "Rogue Sucker" drawing in Prog 319 with the same contact details. Anyone feel up to a trip to the attic to confirm if it's the same droid?

--- End quote ---

It is - he mentioned it on Twitter.

I once had a letter published in Doctor Who Magazine.  Hurry up and do the database for that, Buttonman!

I, Cosh:
Based on anecdotal evidence supplied right here, one-Prog wonder Darren Stephens (sometimes of this parish) has been credited with drawings in Progs 555, 583 & 615.  I also see three letters to the more forgiving Mega-Tharg in V2.42, V2.78 and V3.4 Would he also care to add a letter written from Walsall rather than Portsmouth in Prog 720 to his tally?

Buttonman:
I put up loads of Droid Letters Page content in the various LETTERSENTERTAINYOU threads but alas the Photobucket disaster means they are all now 'upgrade to 3rd part hosting' demands. Bastards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version