General Chat > Creative Common

I wrote some weird shit

(1/5) > >>

Hawkmumbler:
I wrote a book! Or more accurately, a small collection of weird fiction. REBIRTH AND OTHER ABERRATIONS is a small project I've been tinkering on and off for a few months and now its out in the wilds. Simon Coleby was kind enough to let me use an astonishing piece of work for the cover and if you've any interest in horror, supernatural, weird or the grotesque, you might get a kick out of a few of these.
https://gumroad.com/l/HBoCs

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
...and purchased!

SBT

The Legendary Shark:

I don't have a bank account but I'll get a friend to buy it on my behalf - got support fellow scribes!

Best of luck with it, Hawkie!

Hawkmumbler:

--- Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 13 March, 2021, 10:12:55 AM ---...and purchased!

SBT

--- End quote ---

Much obliged, good sir!

--- Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 March, 2021, 10:21:16 AM ---
I don't have a bank account but I'll get a friend to buy it on my behalf - got support fellow scribes!

Best of luck with it, Hawkie!

--- End quote ---

Men in sheds living off the grid is actually my primary demography! I seem to recall you actually live not far from me so if A) Covid wasn't a thing and B) this was a physical book, I'd have cycled over and lobbed it at your door like some deranged post boy while blasting the International as I went by.

The Legendary Shark:

Heh, I'd definitely pay two quid for that :D

When the crisis is over, maybe we could form a local writers' group - Scribes Having Existential Doubts, maybe...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version