Main Menu

Leigh Gallagher or Greg Staples - Artists Ryder Cup Current vs Classic - Tie 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 May, 2021, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sintec

Gallagher 3 : Staples 2

Both have delivered some fantastic work but Leigh's work on Kingmaker and Defoe wins it for me.

DrJomster

Gallagher 3, Staples 2.

Close run thing this! Plus, the art on Dark Justice was really, really good, which didn't help deciding here. Still, Kingmaker recently and some of that there Defoe win by a nose for me!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Colin YNWA

Well I think this one is close coming into the final few holes and so all to play for. Votes and the margin in them could make all the difference. Cheer them and and help your team to this psychologically important first point by getting your vote in today before I count up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So the first pair clear the final tie to rapturous applause. What an opening tie, it was so close for so long, the lead swapping hands. Then half way down the back nine a gap started to emerge the last votes made it seemed more one sided than it was for the majority of the vote. At the end however Leigh Gallagher takes the tie and surprisingly Current Team get an opening lead

Current Team 1 : Classic Team 0

Current Team 65 : Classic Team 45

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

maryanddavid

rogue69