2000 AD > General

Max Bubba (Ragnarok) V The Bitch - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic: Game 04

(1/5) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Max Bubba (Ragnarok) V The Bitch  - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic: Game 04

Some mad tough decisions percolating up … for some this will be easy, for others… Games 3 and 4 from the Epic Region - these stories in Group 2

All you need do is vote for your favourite between:

Max Bubba (Ragnarok Job) - more info

Vs

The Bitch - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 31st July and the winner (I’ll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying… huh…

… there’s a spreadsheet to make following easier… if you fancy. If not, don’t worry just VOTE!!!!

What on Earth is all this?

Why on Tharg’s Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik:
Max Bubba (Ragnarok) all the way my all time favorite Alpha story

Magnetica:
I suspect I’ll be in the minority but I’ll go for The Bitch.

Barrington Boots:
This isn't the easiest choice but I'm also going with The Bitch

Ragnarok is a good story and obviously super important but I think it only kicks into gear once it gets past all the stuff with trolls and goblins. I do love the designs on Bubba's gang.
The Bitch isn't the strongest SD tale but I still appreciate all the Reagan jokes and I like the trio of villains.

Leigh S:
Two flawed tales here.  Bitch is a bt too long and the REd/Alpha relationship is unhealthy in more ways than the writers intended.

The Ragnorak Job is also a bit too long and I'm not sure the Trolls and Goblins really fit in (or at least, they could if they'd ahve been given an explanation)

of the two.... it's closest yet, but The Ragnorak Job

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version