Main Menu

Doc Quince Case vs. Top Dog Case - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 1 Game 6

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 September, 2021, 06:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Final ties of the Group and the real interest on Group 1 is on this tie as these two thrills compete for second spot, which will be enough for a place in the Quarter Finals. As the table currently stands they are neck and neck, same points, same votes difference, so it literally all comes down to this....

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

The Doc Quince Case - more info

Vs

Top Dog - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 30th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quite quiet here but its also close, so any final votes could have a big impact not only on the tie but the group as a whole so get um in today and I'll count things and reveal the final table in the morning.

I enjoy Doc Quince, its a fun, compact story and has so much to enjoy but for me this one is easy.

Top Dog

does an amazing job of making a treat in an annual feel like a vital story, not an indulgence. The art is stunning, the action viseral and it never forgets to have fun. What more could you want?

sheridan

Dark Jimbo

Doc Quince Case is enormous fun, but Top Dog is just so damn cool!
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

This is the tie that decided thing this morning. The runner up spot in this group will get the thrill a spot in the Quarters the coming in these two thrills where literally neck and neck and its been very close in the vote as well. As the last day came in though one thrill became (you can guess what I'm doing here can't you)...

Top Dog

And that thrill joins The Killing in the Quarter Finals

Final Group 1 Table

Points    Vote Diff
The Killing                                 9                 20
Top Dog                                     6                 -3
The Doc Quince Case              3                 -9
The Kreeler Conspiracy           0                 -8