Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

I'd promise to buy you a pint at our inaugural meeting of the Belfast 2000AD discussion group. But if word got out about a free beer, all of the Scottish squax'd be over like a shot!
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Trout

Quote from: ZenArcade on 09 June, 2014, 11:43:51 PM
I'd promise to buy you a pint at our inaugural meeting of the Belfast 2000AD discussion group. But if word got out about a free beer, all of the Scottish squax'd be over like a shot!

Racist! Anyway, it's well-established that the Scots on this board can't organise a piss-up in a brewery, so you're safe there.

TordelBack

Quote from: Trout on 10 June, 2014, 01:54:15 AM
But if word got out about a free beer, all of the Scottish squax'd be over like a shot!

Racist!

That's not racism, that's science.

ZenArcade

:lol: absolutley, the group will be non racisist and non secterian, the only group not welcome are the Sin/Dex fan club....!ut I don't think he'll turn up. Z :D

mogzilla

Racist! Anyway, it's well-established that the Scots on this board can't organise a piss-up in a brewery, so you're safe there.

they have no need of brewerys they have one or two distilleries...one of which I plan to visit this summer, the ben nevis one near fort william
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

ZenArcade

Ah buy yourself a good bottle of 18 year old Jamison dude.

mogzilla

I got a bottle of chu dhub for my birthday last week on the strength of someone saying it was like loch dhu whisky...it isn't...i'll drink it cos it was a pressie but under duress.  I haven't had jamesons in years! must rectify that
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

ZenArcade

Proudhuff

'I've been sitting under cover, watching nature, thrashing away for the past hour.'

you'll break it.
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

Proudhuff

As a journalist you're always on about facts but that statement is total pish!

It was a pub.
DDT did a job on me

Trout

Quote from: Proudhuff on 10 June, 2014, 12:45:07 PM

As a journalist you're always on about facts but that statement is total pish!

It was a pub.

Several pubs, several times. And a brewery, if one had been suggested.

ZenArcade

Congrats on your 13000th post Trout....buy you a beer sometime!  Z :P

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Because I'm off to Malta in 7 hours - last minute bargain package!  :D