Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Some girl who tried to start a war with anonymous and didn't expect her life to be ruined apparently.

But it's okay, because her dad is backtracing everything to report people to cyberpolice. AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Roger Godpleton

For the first time in my life, I feel old. As an ardent Malthusian, I have no other recourse other than to take a trip down the multi-storey.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

There was a bone in my fish. Fuck you, Pheonix Fish & Chips.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 19 July, 2010, 11:16:09 PM
There was a bone in my fish. Fuck you, Pheonix Fish & Chips.

Dont tell everyone or they will all want one.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Back in this thread i talked about someone who was loitering and snooping around here at night and tonight they were back.

I went downstairs to the kitchen for a bite to eat and then sat outside on the front step to eat as i wanted some fresh air.Everything was blacked out except the kitchen which wasnt noticable.As i was eating i watched someone look around and  walk into the yard and then walk behind the parked cars in an attempt to not be noticed as there was a light on nextdoor upstairs but the yard was quite dark.

All the while i was watching this as this idiot hadnt even noticed i was there.I finally asked what he thought he was doing and he said "I am looking for my friends house" which is the same story i got last time i enquired as this was the same individual.So i told him again to GTFO and other things i wont include here and i followed him out and he disappeared very quickly.

Next time i catch him in here if there is a next time i am going to physically remove him which is what i told him. >:(

I had a feeling something was up or about to happen as i opened the front door.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Banners

...because a client wants to have a meeting to determine the size of a bookmark we are designing.

M@

Jim_Campbell

... because I went into my local branch of $LARGEHIGHSTREETBANK$ in order to attend to some financial stuff for my Mum, over whose finances I have Power of Attorney. Only to discover that the half a fucking day I spent at her local branch of $SAMEHIGHSTREETBANK$ hadn't actually resulted in them making any fucking notes at all on the file to show that I had authority to deal with the account.

Gaah!

On the plus side, I earned so little last year, I don't actually have to pay any tax.

At least, I think that's plus.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

worldshown

I so understand that. Spent ages trying to consolidate all my mother's accounts whilst she was still alive to simplify matters, only to find we missed a building society account with £5 in it. The time spent trying to get them to hand it over has already made it not worth pursuing further.

Rog69

I'm so tired.
Returned to the UK on a long haul flight on Saturday morning so I missed out Friday nights sleep completely. Kids woke me up early on Sunday and after walking around like a zombie all day I then couldn't sleep for all of Sunday night. Work then decided to change my hours for this week to a late shift and put me on the 24 hour call-out rota.
It's now Wednesday and I still haven't managed more than 5 hours sleep in one go.
blergghh.

House of Usher

I've been asked to teach English to two Spanish kids every day for a month, which is handy. Unfortunately I didn't find the email until nearly a week later. I hope they still need a tutor.
STRIKE !!!

SmallBlueThing

Ive just finished writing the to-be-spoken introductions for all the acts at the upcoming 'night gallery' cabaret. Brilliant, you may think. And yes, everyone's happy with them. "They gave me chills" being the most-quoted response.
However.
Today, for my own pleasure, i did a little research into the background of the subject of one of the acts, and found to my absolute horror that it mirrors what i wrote almost exactly.
And ive written it as a build-up of gags, leading to one big bad-taste guffaw.
I now have to rewrite completely, as for anyone familiar with the history, i've written the offensive, nasty-minded shit possible! Bugger!
SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

At 15:05 whilst I was brushing my teeth, after climbing out of the shower I heard a faint tap on the brass door knocker (just the one tap I might add). I pulled my towel tightly around myself and went down stairs. It was only a female postal bod delivering my 'Mega City One Archives Vol III'  ::)

Bollocks I could see her writting out the red card so I didn't have time to put some shorts on and get back down stairs. So I just answered the door with said towel around my waist but not quite dripping wet. The things I have to do to get my 2000AD/Dredd fix.

I must say it didn't phaze her but she did say that it's the first time that it had happened in her career. So I'm glad I made her day  :D

Bolt-01

Because I've come to work today without my flash drive- so I have no access at all to any of my spreadsheets for sorting out any of the 101 things I'm doing. So I can't safely open the emails for the files to the new Zarjaz cover, or the completed strip for FutureQuake, or even the completed art for the back cover of the new FQ.

And this afternoon is the first time in nearly a week I've had an hour where I can look at stuff too.

Drokking typical.

However, on the plus side it means Idon't have to worry about trying to find time to read any of the thirty odd scripts that are in the files...

uncle fester

Updating a .doc template in Open Office.

Four hours of my life.

I feel like writing a strongly-worded letter.

But I'm just going out now. I may be some time. 

:|

Something Fishy

Quote from: Inev on 19 July, 2010, 12:02:05 AM
Some girl who tried to start a war with anonymous and didn't expect her life to be ruined apparently.

But it's okay, because her dad is backtracing everything to report people to cyberpolice. AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

It's wrong what they did to be honest.. but I did laugh at the dad seemingly cutting a WWE promo.