Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Molch-R on 06 March, 2015, 03:38:10 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 06 March, 2015, 03:33:21 PM
I thought we'd established beyond reasonable doubt that you're history's greatest monster? There was talk of business cards...

Nonono, I'm actually destroying 2000 AD from the inside, remember?

Genuine LOLing here.

Colin Zeal

I lost my wallet on the cycle home from work tonight. I put it in the zip up pocket as normal but then forgot to use the zip. Luckily only a tenner in it and the cards were quickly cancelled. A nuisance at the start of the weekend as it delays getting replacement cards.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 06 March, 2015, 04:04:31 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 06 March, 2015, 03:33:21 PM
I thought we'd established beyond reasonable doubt that you're history's greatest monster? There was talk of business cards...

Genuine LOLing here.

Get a room and have a threesome and get it out of your system.

If only there was some pun based on Trifecta, that sort of included a slang word for sexual intercourse... I'd use that. But I can't think of one.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

To be fair, if that's what you're trying to, you're making a terrible job of it...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

radiator

Hotline Miami 2 sitting there on my hard drive but no actual time to play it (i basically work 8am-10pm monday to friday and most weekends). So have to settle for listening to the soundtrack as i work!

Colin Zeal

I'm coming down with a cold, just in time for the time off I have next week. By the feel of my throat it will be over the weekend when it kicks in fully.

radiator

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 12 March, 2015, 03:30:33 PM
I'm coming down with a cold, just in time for the time off I have next week. By the feel of my throat it will be over the weekend when it kicks in fully.

Happens to me every damn time!

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 12 March, 2015, 03:30:33 PM
I have that same cold. Started this morning.
Head now completely bunged up. Can't taste anything, can't hear anything. On the plus side my eyes still work and I can see how gruesome I look.

We really must stop kissing each other.

You dirty filth.

Tiplodocus

Fuck it. I was so chuffed at getting a complete bargain new 3DS and 4 games for Tiny Tips burthday that I got the wrong thing. He actually wanted the Monster Hunter 4 3DS xl. Dang! I have until sunday to figure out what to do.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Legendary Shark

My gum abscess is coming back so I'm chewing raw garlic as I can't afford a dental appointment. It stings and I can't see :-(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 March, 2015, 09:31:02 AM
My gum abscess is coming back so I'm chewing raw garlic as I can't afford a dental appointment. It stings and I can't see :-(

Some (but not all) NHS walk-in centres have a dentist on-site for emergency dental work. A friend of mine had exactly this thing sorted out completely free after a relatively small amount of sitting around waiting. It must be worth checking to see if there's a centre within feasible travelling distance.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, Jim. A friend of mine is in hospital at the moment so I might kill two birds with one stone combine visits.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

You'll not be kissing too many girls with your garlic based oral palliative solution there Sharky. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

You won't believe this (I can hardly credit it myself) but the abscess has gone down by over 50% since I started chewing garlic at about 9 o' clock this morning. Amazing! Now I just have to wait for my eyesight to come back...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]