Main Menu

One Small Step ...

Started by pauljholden, 09 May, 2021, 11:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

maryanddavid

pauljholden

Not of this, one and done.

(I do have more shorts in mind though... and who knows maybe I'll end up coming back to this ...)

sheridan

Nice!  Thanks for posting!

Rogue Judge

So depressing and a little creepy...I love it!

broodblik

PJ you should do a Future Shock. Great stuff !!!!
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

That is brutal in the best possible way.

AlexF

IndigoPrime

I wish there were more places in the Prog for shorter pieces like this. I'd have loved to have seen that in the current issue—it's really good.

Sean SD

Quote from: broodblik on 10 May, 2021, 05:59:55 AM
PJ you should do a Future Shock. Great stuff !!!!

seconded!!

Richard

I enjoyed that! Maybe Tharg will publish the next one, if you show it to him first. Al Ewing did half a dozen one-page Tharg's Future Shorts a few years ago.

wedgeski

Trooper McFad

I like that and although you want more not to do more makes it even better as I'll always wonder what is out there 😳
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

That was superb. More please- and yes, 2000AD needs a few one, two and three pages. I've been reading a fair amount of old uk weeklies of late, and while the smaller page count on strips obviously doesnt allow for the kind of storytelling the prog excels at, it does seem a shame to completely remove the opportunity for the kind of storytelling that Mr Holden demonstrates here can offer much.

SBT

Kev Levell

This is great PJ. Just the sort of thing I loved about 2000ad as a kid.